Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-12-2010, 11:04 AM
yesterday some fed told a fleet mate of mine to report/petition him for using rifle butt on him in a ground game, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I got accused of cheating when an entire fed squad couldnt get me caught in a VM spam as i was in APA and also had Science team on the ready... noobs... *rolleyes*
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
I got accused of cheating when an entire fed squad couldnt get me caught in a VM spam as i was in APA and also had Science team on the ready... noobs... *rolleyes*
APO you mean? and yes, sometimes VM does miss.

edit: also, got accused of having an infinite shield hax because he couldn't break my shields. well, sorry but RSP isn't hax.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Stringing RSP, which I pleaded guilty.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Jam Sensors is a common one. I'm firing while cloaked hmm.

I rammed someone who jammed my sensors. Maybe they didn't think that I knew where they were from my allies' disruptor beams hitting them?
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
I have had 3 different players tell me they were filing a report because they could not kill me.

They said I was hacking the game with some kind of invincibility cheat...

This was pre-season 1 of course... when you could still tank.

Lt. Commander
# 17
04-12-2010, 01:04 PM
The one and only time got accused of anything was once when we had 5 of our fleet, all on voice comms, in a PvP game and one of our guys was getting focused fired on and we all worked to keep him alive long enough to kill all 5 Feds...
Only one actually said anything acusatory, claiming it was impossible for him to heal so fast and PM'd me after the match saying we were all "petitioned".
Told him to have fun with that.
Had the same guy in another match a few minutes later with different group of Feds, guess who was primary target? 5 Deaths later he was kinda quiet.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Had the same guy in another match a few minutes later with different group of Feds, guess who was primary target? 5 Deaths later he was kinda quiet.
Hahahaha nice.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I got accused of cheating on my fed after taking on a battlecruiser and 2 bops and winning.

Now on my klingon, I've been accused of most if not all of the above. Shooting through cloak, infinite rsp, etc.

I'm starting to take them as compliments. :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-12-2010, 04:28 PM
The only thing I have ever been accused of doing on the Klingon side when I pvp is that I guard space to much in salvage operations and at the end of the match I have the lowest possible dps. However, I noticed we win more on the Klingon side when I have lower dps because that means Feds, I am actually playing Salvage operations correctly and we actually win nearly every match.

If there ever is a score board for pvp in salvage operations that you can go look up on a website somewhere, it better not be about who has the most dps and kills, because holding space wins the game not shooting up the place like some wild west movie. Should also show number of games won and lost.

If i am to pick a team for pvp I want half the team with lower dps guys that will watch the space and then the other half with moderate dps that can lead the fed away by their nose.