Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyd84 View Post
What is the big swirly thing near the Briar Patch on the sector map? Is it supposed to be a wormhole or what?

And also what are all the Blue, Green, Red, orange things in the sector map that look like paths/roads? Are they supposed to simulate something? Trade Routes? Transwarp highways?
I don't know. Black hole, I think - or one giant wormhole...but nobody talks about it...

I think they're supposed to be the main routes to/from systems, or the Transwarp network.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Please Devs. Read These posts
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
These are all fantastic suggestions. Please Developer Gods! Read these posts. This an awesome idea!!!! Hell, I'd pay cryptic points for TW locations. It would be the equivalent of a really good mount (for those Wow vets out there).

-K
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Yes, i admit, the amount of time traversing a sector block is tedious, and then realising that im not meant to be there just ****es me off. That should happen.
Lt. Commander
# 14 I 100% agree.
04-30-2010, 03:08 AM
I totally agree with you, they have to do something about the transwarp drive. It's so annoying when the only place you can go is Earth Dock.
Lt. Commander
# 15 transwarp to gamma orionis
08-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Hello i am in front on conduit but now?

i don't know tha way for transwarp

help me

Marcorex
rex final
rear admiral
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Heya - as far as I know you can EARN the transwarp-locations by advancing in rank inside the diplomatic corps.

I am not sure - but correct me if I am wrong.

I think the Blue lines are Trading routes in the Regulus sector block there are Merchants flying along these routes...
But for all I know - these might also be just design - gimmicks.

lets wait for the revamp of sector space ...
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... your necromancy is strong... raising a thread from the dead like that and all.

The thick bendy lines in sector space are Trade Routes. If you follow them, you will usually come across a transport ship that you can buy commodities from.

As far as the conduit is concerned, you need to be RA3 or above and to have taken the Mission that sends you to the Gamma Orionis Sector to join the fight against the Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnzoog View Post
Hmmm... your necromancy is strong... raising a thread from the dead like that and all.

The thick bendy lines in sector space are Trade Routes. If you follow them, you will usually come across a transport ship that you can buy commodities from.

As far as the conduit is concerned, you need to be RA3 or above and to have taken the Mission that sends you to the Gamma Orionis Sector to join the fight against the Borg.
many thank's
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnzoog View Post
I don't object. Anything to get it noticed.

Though with the new slipstream drive, RA slipstream power etc. The need for new transwarp has diminished....