Lt. Commander
# 11
04-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
IMO there are no better ridges then Benzite, however you can set it to the full 5 bars in order to get a more defined brow bridge. You can also set the Brow Protrusion to full if you really want. I'm just providing a template, you need to find what looks good to you. I just quickly tried it with Benzie and Brow Protrusion set to full and it looks good.

I still wish I could get a better nose, Cryptic we need a Tamarian nose right now! lol :p
I tried your recipe. Why do you make the nose so skinny?

Also, if you look at Tamarians, they have creased nose bridges that work well the Bajoran-style creased nose option.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I made the nose skinny because I was trying to get that long but thin nostril look that the Tamarians have.

Try this one. I set the Benzite Forehead Detail to 4 Bars and added Creased Bridge 2 Nose Detail with full bars. You can just download the jpg, put it in your screenshots folder and load it in game. It should come up as Tamarian when you are loading it. Make sure you choose Federation - Male.

Tamarian
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Great job

I think another option on the ears could be the Scales, that be a good one to try.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washuranus
Great job

I think another option on the ears could be the Scales, that be a good one to try.
Glad you like it, I'll take a look at the Scales as ears.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-10-2011, 05:15 AM
This looks rather groovy. Is it fairly easy to knock up largely humanoid species like the Rhaandarites from TMP? Presumably aliens with beaks like the Betelgeusians will still be a problem, especially if the dodgy Saurian beak is anything to go by.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauln6
This looks rather groovy. Is it fairly easy to knock up largely humanoid species like the Rhaandarites from TMP? Presumably aliens with beaks like the Betelgeusians will still be a problem, especially if the dodgy Saurian beak is anything to go by.
Actually both of those might be possible, but I'm not sure. I would need to play around with the alien creator before I can determine if it'll look good.