Lt. Commander
So I'm up to Cmdr 4 as a Tac Officer. The missions available from Calhoun and Makza include Border Skirmish-Hostile Takeover or War Zone.

Here's the question: Are Border Skirmish-Hostile Takeover ONLY valid as Clear and Hold PvP scenarios? What I mean is, are those the only things that will give me credit for that mission?

Second question: As far as War Zones go, I only find two in the Eta Eridani sector, both of them against Borg (space and ground). Are those the only two War Zones that meet Makza's requirements? Or is there another way to get credit for that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhill7436 View Post
So I'm up to Cmdr 4 as a Tac Officer. The missions available from Calhoun and Makza include Border Skirmish-Hostile Takeover or War Zone.

Here's the question: Are Border Skirmish-Hostile Takeover ONLY valid as Clear and Hold PvP scenarios? What I mean is, are those the only things that will give me credit for that mission?

Second question: As far as War Zones go, I only find two in the Eta Eridani sector, both of them against Borg (space and ground). Are those the only two War Zones that meet Makza's requirements? Or is there another way to get credit for that?
1) i think so

2) at least kerrat isnt just against borg.

it is FvsK, but its a race to complete the objectives. and the borg as guards of those.