Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Yay success
04-13-2010, 09:27 AM
woohoo back in game again with brand new sparkly graphics card..

If anyone want to add me to friends let me know your charcter name

Im usually found acting like a wally on my ships bridge :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
*pops the champagne*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
woohoo back in game again with brand new sparkly graphics card..

If anyone want to add me to friends let me know your charcter name

Im usually found acting like a wally on my ships bridge :p
I think I'm Tessa@Tessa Holly...
I will be on the lookout for you!
Congrats on the new card!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Asuka@Capulet

Send a tell first. I tend to punt the random add requests I get all the time
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Asuka@Capulet

Send a tell first. I tend to punt the random add requests I get all the time
Oooh, who's popular?
Come on, who is it?
Who's a popular girl???

It's CAP! Isn't it?

<end estrogen voice>
LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-13-2010, 09:32 AM
I'll see you in game, jedi.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Oooh, who's popular?
Come on, who is it?
Who's a popular girl???

It's CAP! Isn't it?

<end estrogen voice>
LOL
O.o I have no clue what it is about. I never see the person sending the add request. Its like getting an engagement ring in the mail with no return address and no letter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
O.o I have no clue what it is about. I never see the person sending the add request. Its like getting an engagement ring in the mail with no return address and no letter.
Can I have my ring back BTW?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Can I have my ring back BTW?
only If I can keep your shirts and you send back my hairdryer, makeup, and day bag. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
only If I can keep your shirts and you send back my hairdryer, makeup, and day bag. :p
Deal. I know my Faith No More t-shirt was just too sexy huh?

BTW, welcome back to the game LDJ
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 PM.