Lt. Commander
Our latest Special Task Force mission, "Khitomer Accord," is available for play now. Simply log into Star Trek Online to begin playing.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Awsome!! more content i cant do as i cant compleate the infected!!! lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnDog View Post
Awsome!! more content i cant do as i cant compleate the infected!!! lol
I don't play that often, I am not in a fleet, I haven't even tried Infected too often...

... and yet I have beaten it with each of my characters at least once.

Either you are, well, not the brightest bulb or your fleet really... uhm, isn't very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Considering I haven't completed "The Cure" yet I suppose I'll just read the reviews.

In addition my alt hasn't even competed "The Infected"
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-Starfire
I don't play that often, I am not in a fleet, I haven't even tried Infected too often...

... and yet I have beaten it with each of my characters at least once.

Either you are, well, not the brightest bulb or your fleet really... uhm, isn't very helpful.
LOL well you couldnt be further from the facts on both of the said statements.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2010, 01:24 PM
I was halfway expecting someone to post they already did it on live already. Many did it on Tribble of course.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-13-2010, 02:25 PM
we did khitomer on the live server today, and settng the mobs to 47 was a mistake... they take less dmg and do a hell of dmg to us. most of the time it was impossible to take a grp without members die 2-4 times. the whole episode was about an hour longer than before the lvlup. please set them to 46 agan or reduce the hp and dmg or simply less trash please. this was hardly fun if you get onehittet by the mobs all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-13-2010, 02:40 PM
No thank you. Too much effort for too little reward. Haven't even done Cure or infected and probably won't.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnDog View Post
LOL well you couldnt be further from the facts on both of the said statements.
It is more of a, his fleet doesn't bother with the Cure because the rewards are crap, and there are far more fun things to do instead that don't end with a single skittle after three hours. I did infected and it was so damn annoying, and when I saw that cure took the most annoying elements of infected, and took out all the fun elements of infected, I went... hmm.... guess I should finally get around to getting the Klingon half of Red Squadron up and running.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaSux View Post
No thank you. Too much effort for too little reward. Haven't even done Cure or infected and probably won't.
I feel the same way. Too difficult, too long, and the rewards don't equal the time invested.

But bravo to the people who run it... I'll have to watch it on YouTube or read a review about it.