Lt. Commander
Ok, if anyone knows of any fleets out there who are TNG themed (Not really RP, but themed) then I would sure appreciate a point in the right direction. Otherwise, if you yourself has a TNG themed Fleet and are looking to expand your fleet, then let us know. Our fleet is thinning out and we are attempting to merge with a larger fleet to keep friends close and make new ones.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Well I may just be a noob but what exactly do you mean TNG themed? We have Rp's but the fleet is non-mandatory RP. Check us out. Roguespecter.webs.com
Send me a tell ingame
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.wegame.com/view/tng-jpg/sizes/

The Next Generation Themed
Lt. Commander
# 4 - Clan Hunters -
04-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Hey Wraiven

my fleet is not TNG themed but

Check us out if you like, we can add your fleet to our allies list so you have more people to talk to and team with...

or maybe you want join us I don't mind if a group of you want to keep a TNG theme going, we try to have some fun with taking screen shots and making some stories up in our photo gallery etc

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2010, 08:38 AM
I appreciate the offer, guys. Really I do. Both of you have great guilds from what I can see. Unfortunately they are both missing that theme we are looking for. The offer is very much appreciated though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
We still have not had any luck finding the themed fleet we are looking for. Surely there is *somebody* out there who has one? I found one, but unfortunately they have died and pretty much no longer exist until another few months down the road.

Anyone?