Lt. Commander
i trying to beat this mission for over month...nothing work...and i see around 3% player are quitting this game because of this..it hard to beat the queen..i think this mission need little easy.. i DEMAND TO YOU CRYPTIC... i dont want quitting of this..i want stay this game but you left me no choice..i will quitting by next week...if nothing change..
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Have you tried getting other players to assist you?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2010, 02:08 AM
I'd suggest that you drop the mission and pick it up again, then you can join a group from the start and tear through it. Most groups will complete it easily from start to finish, and the groups starting from deeper tend to be doomed to fail
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2010, 02:14 AM
I'm sorry but its not that hard.
Last time i was there with a random-klingon Group the Science did almost solo her.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
i trying to beat this mission for over month...nothing work...and i see around 3% player are quitting this game because of this..it hard to beat the queen..i think this mission need little easy.. i DEMAND TO YOU CRYPTIC... i dont want quitting of this..i want stay this game but you left me no choice..i will quitting by next week...if nothing change..
1) she's not the queen
2) Cryptic's not going to nerf it
3) can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
If your gonna quit that easy because of an easy mission your really going to have a tough time with the other stf's.. so i guess to that i have one thing to say.. Dont let the door hit ye where the good lord split ye
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2010, 03:47 PM
i dont quite understand it, infected is by far the easiest of the 3 raids.

it is infact very easy. and i dont see why ppl would leave because they think inflected is hard.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Oo yeah and about two weeks ago they did make it easier
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Your kidding right, I took about 7 weeks off. I just wanted to play the KA mission but had to complete the chain first. So... I came back and beat infection and the cure within the first 12 hours back, in a PuG! Look and the least common denominator of all of your groups. If all of your groups fail YOU may be the one not pulling the weight. Sorry for sounding mean but if you really wanted to do it YOU COULD!