Lt. Commander
# 11
04-16-2010, 01:31 PM
You are asking Cryptic to take a couple of hours of some Devs time to put these into Tribble and then more time to monitor what's going on. One of those ships is a science vessel for crying out loud, so that is deffinately out. everyone knows Klingon scientists are as rare as a Federation Klingon captain.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Vote Now!
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Nagus
How about you add the Gorn, Nausicaan , and Orion Ships to klingon ship skin choices. Not as new ships but just alternate skins
You can vote for these ship skins in my "How much have you Spent on Cryptic Points and your Feedback on C-Store Products", just check under the Starship & Shuttlecraft section of the OP, you're also very welcome to post that these skins should be free as much as you like within my thread, but if it does happen after you have voted, the new ship skins will probably have a CP price tag on them.

Qapla'
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Awseome thanks for the link. Can you let people they can vote for MORE then 1 thing. I also think you should add Gorn Ship to the list too
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Gorn Ships are in the list, and I've done my best to let players now that they can "Multi Vote", as well as posted detailed info in the last couple of posts, thanks for your votes, good night.