Lt. Commander
# 1 BACKBONE FLEET -Please Read-
04-14-2010, 09:53 AM
BACKBONE

Greetings to all of you who are reading this. I would like to take this time out of my busy Star Fleet Career to reach out to all Federation citizens and SF personnel over this sub space transmission to inform you about the BACKBONE Fleet, who we are, what we do and why you would want to be apart of us. Let me start off by saying that the current members of BACKBONE are eager to meet new people. Though invites to the fleet are held in reserve the majority of the time we do have many ways for members to get in touch with us to get situated into the fleet, once invites open up again. We tend to open invites on a 2 week basis. Every two weeks we invite members for one day only. This helps us better to acclimate people into the family and give them all the time they need and the tools they need to bring their gaming to a whole new level and make some new friends in the process.

Our fleet is very active, one of the best around if I may add. Our fleet covers all aspects of ST O. What ever you may be interested in doing in ST O, we are ready to help you with it or join you in it. Our fleet consists of many ranks, most of which have light responsibilities at the higher tier ranks, however we also have two ranks to facilitate those who simply wish to be in a great fleet and just want to have fun and play with good people.

FEET AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Cross Game Guild support
- Cross Alliance Fleet- Facilitating Fed and Klingon Gamers
- Ventrilo -Voice communications-
- Forums -Designed to assist you and keep you updated almost daily-
- Fully operational Fleet Bank full of goodies for all levels and needs. -TABS FULL-
- Large active number of players
- A friendly environment
- Raiding -All available raids with Raid Leader Support
- PVP groups always active
- Roll Play welcomed.
- Squads -To enhancing your Team effort game play-
- Fleet Crafter
- Weekly Fleet meetings –Meeting held on Vent and in game PVE-Fleet Audio recorded for offline use-
- Tribble Crew, to help keep BACKBONE stay on the up and up for the latest and greatest.
- Transparency in fleet efforts
- 0% Fleet Leave Rate –No Joke-

We have a solid fleet here, one that we are all very proud of. Our fleet has been ever filling with quality members. Those of which who are very lax but at the same time have knowledge in the game that would make them considered to be seasoned. We help everyone in the fleet with there Respecs’, Skill point choices, Gear choices and we take a lot of time speaking with people on what type of game play style they like to play with and assist in training our members.

You do not need to play 24 hours a day to be in our fleet. Not at all. However if you only have a couple of hours a week to play, granted you will not get much out of this fleet given your limited availability. We recommend that you game with us at the very least a few hours a day in order to get the most out of the fleet. We also adhere to and fully understand that life comes first. As an example, we have many gamers who are currently on leave in the Army, Navy ect… There spot is still waiting for them.

Good times are ahead for our fleet and we will be periodically accepting new applications to the fleet. There are many ways to reach us but for the purposes of this post, simply send me a message through a PM here on the forums. If you wish to further speak with me you can find me in game at account name @pr0x (that’s a zero, not an O)

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from many of you going forward.

And as always, Be Safe, Be proud, Be Efficient...... BACKBONE

Fleet Leader
Pr0x
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 09:21 AM
bump post.