Lt. Commander
Greetings

Me and a friend are looking for an active, fun fleet, that likes to play the game, pve,pvp,stf's we like to do what ever the game offers, both of us have years of mmo experience, we don't bring drama to the fleet, just looking to make new friends, and enjoy the Galaxy. We both are mature players.. please feel free to drop me a pm..
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2010, 10:16 AM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you wgc01 and to your friend.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 140 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We are currently active across all NA time zones. We have divisions set up for PvE, PvP, and RP.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Give Rogue Specter a shot. Check us out on our website, roguespecter.webs.com
To be honest though we all hang out in vent on in game much more than the website. Send me a msg ingame for vent info if you just want to hang out and get to know us
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Sending PM, as requested.
/B2