Lt. Commander
I just hit Captain 1 and would like to join a casual fleet. I would prefer a non-RP fleet that uses Ventrillo but it isn't a requirement. My main concern is just that it's a friendly social fleet. I personally have no issue with even helping people who are a lower level and like to help out groups when practical.

As for my toon, Riddick, as I mentioned I just hit Captain. I'm tactical but generally flying a cruiser, a Galaxy at present. I do have my Akira sitting idle though I'm not very experianced with it and am considering getting an Intrepid too. As for working within a group I do use Engineering team and extend shields to help others out. As I have just unlocked some higher ranked engineering stations I will be looking at better abilities for team/fleet support. My typical armaments are 1 fore and 1 aft quantum torpedo launcher. 1 fore dual bank and the rest general energy weapons (typically beams).

If anyone is interested you can reply here or PM me in game. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Mail (PM)ing you now ... Batman, er ... I guess it was the Joker who said that.
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you InSin.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication - it is not required.

We currently have over 140 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We are currently active across all NA time zones.

I would like to add that the Intrepid is an AWESOME ship and if you went with an Akira you really should try out the Defiant.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2010, 02:01 AM
Hey There,

You can check us out at http://www.omegaxiii.com we are a fleet who's main goal is to have fun and help others.

Our main recruitment thread can be found here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=150660

If you need any more information feel free to message me here, or anyone on our forums, you can also join our irc channel here http://www.omegaxiii.com/irc

if you decide you do not wish to join a fleet, take on the universe one borg drone at a time and just want someone for help every now and then you can catch me ingame under ementalo@ementalo
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Greetings Captain,

You might be interested in joining the 12th Fleet. We're a large international orientated fleet and have a friendly community going. Activity wise we have room for both casual and hardcore players alike, but most our member base are more leaning towards casual playing, though we do also have STF teams going every day. This isn't obligatory though and you're free to join them if you want, but if you rather just hangaround in Sol system space it's fine with us too.

We do use Teamspeak 3 though instead of ventrillo.

If you're interested in joining us, or want to read more about us then our website is www.12th-fleet.com and our recruitment forum is available at http://www.12th-fleet.com/command/viewforum.php?f=15