Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission suggestions
04-15-2010, 11:48 AM
A dedicated forum for this might be cool. That is my first suggestion.

In the spirit of this, my second is a mission suggestion. For the romulan faction.

You are a romulan commander. After a battle with the Borg, your ship is in a rough state. This is pretty much at the end of the mission. You only engaged the borg because the Pakleds assured you there was valuable technology aboard, or something.

After the battle, and your ship is badly beaten (with no borg tech), suddenly, a Pakled ship that has stolen cloaking tech uncloaks, beams off one of your crewmen, and demands that you either give them more tech, or they space the guy. They chuckle in the background, and you hear one of them say "This will be great. The Federation always gives us powerful stuff for their crew. We will be strong!"

Being a Romulan commander, the grand finale to this mission is you swinging your ship around and blowing the Pakled ship to the next universe. As they are exploding, the Pakleds howl in confusion and repeatedly try to make sure you understand that your crew member is STILL ABOARD. They seemed to think you misunderstood, or something.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 06:13 PM
I actually made this post while sober, really. Even though I completely missed the mission forum. Sorry