Lt. Commander
# 1 New Items in the C-Store
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
We've got some great new additions to the C-Store, just in time for the Tax Day Discount. Visit the C-Store to take a look at the latest Federation Bridge Pack, the Nimbus class and our first Emote Pack.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 12:31 PM
As stated before on the forums, any chance we can get more than one angle shot on the ships you guys put in the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Suggestion... More angles of the ship variants.
Having to ask other players to post pictures is well... While it may help building a community by communication with other players... You are supposed to tease us with the pictures making us want to buy it.
Not... "Ain't gonna touch that before Chat knows there isn't a giant vacuum cleaner hanging from the hull underneath.".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
As stated before on the forums, any chance we can get more than one angle shot on the ships you guys put in the C-Store?
*gnaws on Stormstryke*
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2010, 12:34 PM
I'll do my best to make that happen in the future
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
You'll get a free bite of Chat as thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Suggestion... More angles of the ship variants.
Having to ask other players to post pictures is well... While it may help building a community by communication with other players... You are supposed to tease us with the pictures making us want to buy it.
Not... "Ain't gonna touch that before Chat knows there isn't a giant vacuum cleaner hanging from the hull underneath.".

*gnaws on Stormstryke*

Vacuum cleaner. lol.

Now if that thing was a detachment and we could detach it on some planet and forget to pick it up, that would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2010, 12:38 PM
oh new items that I would have been able to buy had the discount existed when I bought everything else on the C-Store. Feeling a little bit miffed tbh *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
oh new items that I would have been able to buy had the discount existed when I bought everything else on the C-Store. Feeling a little bit miffed tbh *sigh*
Welcome to the group of people who feel that way for buying the DDE and seeing the uniforms free on a web site already. Or the group who got miffed over the sale that included extra time to boot. It's a vicious circle.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2010, 12:47 PM
We need to pay for basic emotes like /shoo now?

/shoo cryptic, /shoo

Also, what happened to the promise of being able to acquire most c-store items through ingame accomplishments as well? With the c-store simply being an alternative way of acquiring them if you can't invest the time/effort to earn them through ingame means? So far there hasn't been a single c-store item that we can acquire as part of say an instance drop.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Pets please. Mini-pets, lots of em. Honestly, haven't spent a single point on any of that other stuff, lol.

*pats newly purchased Lil XT blizzard pet*