Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 New Items in the C-Store
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
We've got some great new additions to the C-Store, just in time for the Tax Day Discount. Visit the C-Store to take a look at the latest Federation Bridge Pack, the Nimbus class and our first Emote Pack.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-15-2010, 12:31 PM
As stated before on the forums, any chance we can get more than one angle shot on the ships you guys put in the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Suggestion... More angles of the ship variants.
Having to ask other players to post pictures is well... While it may help building a community by communication with other players... You are supposed to tease us with the pictures making us want to buy it.
Not... "Ain't gonna touch that before Chat knows there isn't a giant vacuum cleaner hanging from the hull underneath.".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
As stated before on the forums, any chance we can get more than one angle shot on the ships you guys put in the C-Store?
*gnaws on Stormstryke*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-15-2010, 12:34 PM
I'll do my best to make that happen in the future
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
I'll do my best to make that happen in the future
You'll get a free bite of Chat as thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Suggestion... More angles of the ship variants.
Having to ask other players to post pictures is well... While it may help building a community by communication with other players... You are supposed to tease us with the pictures making us want to buy it.
Not... "Ain't gonna touch that before Chat knows there isn't a giant vacuum cleaner hanging from the hull underneath.".



*gnaws on Stormstryke*

Vacuum cleaner. lol.

Now if that thing was a detachment and we could detach it on some planet and forget to pick it up, that would be nice.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-15-2010, 12:38 PM
oh new items that I would have been able to buy had the discount existed when I bought everything else on the C-Store. Feeling a little bit miffed tbh *sigh*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
oh new items that I would have been able to buy had the discount existed when I bought everything else on the C-Store. Feeling a little bit miffed tbh *sigh*
Welcome to the group of people who feel that way for buying the DDE and seeing the uniforms free on a web site already. Or the group who got miffed over the sale that included extra time to boot. It's a vicious circle.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-15-2010, 12:47 PM
We need to pay for basic emotes like /shoo now?

/shoo cryptic, /shoo


Also, what happened to the promise of being able to acquire most c-store items through ingame accomplishments as well? With the c-store simply being an alternative way of acquiring them if you can't invest the time/effort to earn them through ingame means? So far there hasn't been a single c-store item that we can acquire as part of say an instance drop.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
I'll do my best to make that happen in the future
Pets please. Mini-pets, lots of em. Honestly, haven't spent a single point on any of that other stuff, lol.

*pats newly purchased Lil XT blizzard pet*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 PM.