Lt. Commander
# 11
04-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I just got the new items from the Cryptic store and took a look at the 'Healer' Bridge. It's not a bad looking bridge.. some of the console graphics really need to go and generally they need to be re-layed out to make more visual sense.

Other than that.. good job.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTareq View Post
We need to pay for basic emotes like /shoo now?

/shoo cryptic, /shoo

Also, what happened to the promise of being able to acquire most c-store items through ingame accomplishments as well? With the c-store simply being an alternative way of acquiring them if you can't invest the time/effort to earn them through ingame means? So far there hasn't been a single c-store item that we can acquire as part of say an instance drop.
Well, actually, we do have one. We get free respecs when we rank up, and we can buy them with merits. Both of which are "in-game ways to obtain them". Other than that, yeah, if that's what they said, it hasn't happened so far.

I'm still reserving judgment on the C-Store, waiting to see what we get free with future updates.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Not overly impressed by the ship design, Basically a square version of previous variants, Each to their own I suppose. The bridges look like they were rushed, Alot of the panels along the back wall in the first three variants are all squashed up and look terrible, Also, why is there a picture of a galaxy class on the back panels?

Other than the panels though. I like the design and colour schemes. In comparison to the other bridges, these seem to be sub-standard, Mabye its just me :/
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-15-2010, 01:15 PM
EDIT: Nevermind I remembered where one can buy points :p .... [/color]
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Just bought them! Good value, good discounts, good items! Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
On the ship graphic variants, it would be really nice if we could view them in the ship customizer. Put a lock on them until we buy them though.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-15-2010, 03:46 PM
A couple things.

First surprised we haven't gotten character customization packs yet. Examples:
  • Hairstyle - Pony Tail Pack: A bunch more pony tail variation for everyone to wear.
  • Hairstyle - Extra Long Pack: Hair that goes to the small of the back. Ponytail, Wavy, Straight, etc
  • Hairstyle - Orion Female Pack: A bunch of female orion hairstyles.
  • Hairstyle - Plant Pack: Flowers, vines, tree knots, etc
  • Hairstyle - Strange Alien Pack: Tentacles, Spines, Quills, Fins, Feathers etc
  • Hands - Strange Alien Pack: Tentacles, Claws, Talons, Suction Fingers
  • Hands - Robotic Pack: Robotic assist hands
  • Face - Atmos Mask Pack: Transparent energy masks, gas masks, etc for aliens to wear
  • Face - Tentacle Pack - Tentacles for various parts of the face
  • Alien Eye Pack - Stalk Eyes, Bug Eyes, Fish Eyes, Bird Eye, Cycloptic Eye, etc
  • Alien Tail Pack - A collection of various alien tails that stick out the back of the uniform
  • Well you get the point, there is a lot they could do here.

Second, will these new bridges work with a cruiser also, or just the SVs?
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
Second, will these new bridges work with a cruiser also, or just the SVs?

Quote:
Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these bridges for all Federation characters on an account.
as quoted from the c-store page....
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
as quoted from the c-store page....
Aye, but does not say all ships. Which means you haven't answered my question. There are bridges that are specific to each ship class, so yea they are available to all chars, but not all ships. So what I am asking is can I use these with a Cruiser? Epic Shaka.

I will be home from work in 20 min, guess I will find out then.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
Aye, but does not say all ships. Which means you haven't answered my question. There are bridges that are specific to each ship class, so yea they are available to all chars, but not all ships. So what I am asking is can I use these with a Cruiser? Epic Shaka.

I will be home from work in 20 min, guess I will find out then.
i gotcha....i never thought certain bridges were specific to certain ships.
as you rank up there are more options for bridges ive seen, but never a difference from one class to another...or maybe i never really paid that much attention to it.....
now i am curious.

but my take is that it is an option for all ships and all feds....again, i could be wrong.