Lt. Commander
Hey,

Just got back into STO, I was away for like 3 months. Got caught up in MW2, and BF:BC2. But now I am back, and am Enjoying STO even more now.

I was wondering if any guilds are recruiting the primarily play at night, specifically Pacific Standard Time after 9:00PM. I live in california, work full time, goto school part time, and can and will donate (not right away, but after I have gotten to know the guild mates, and all that.)

I am a pretty casual player, I play the missions in order, I try to do all the content in one area then move on to the next. As of right now I just started a new character she is Lt. Grade 7, her name is Tran Jan Lam @sean_napier.

If anyone knows of any guilds, or is a recruiter for any guilds that play primarily at night let me know. Either send me a PM or hit me up on steam (sykoziz909), or xfire (sykopath909).

Please disregard my signature, I can't update it for some reason.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 02:47 PM
I think we always have people online in the 12th fleet. You'd mostly end up playing with Europeans who just got up though.

Feel free to check us out at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196
As far as casual gameplay goes, we're a fleet that cater to both hardcore and casual gameplay, though the majority of our players is casual. We do organize STFs daily though, so if you like to join with those you can probably get into a team pretty fast.

Anyways, check out the topic and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or FIrix, or leave a post in that topic and we'll get back to you asap. ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2010, 03:09 PM
sorry, but I dont know what STF's are, I played until LtCommander in open beta, and then stopped playing for like 3 months.

Can you elaborate?

So no americans on from your fleet after 9pm? Just euros?

Any other Fleets?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey Cpt.SeanNapier,

Our Fleet members are on at all different times throughout the day and night. Personally I am on from 11pm until about 1am nightly. Sometimes I have quite a few members on with me, sometimes not too much at all, maybe one or two others. Weekends, of course are a different story.

We are a mature gaming community and we are active in-game as well as on our forums.

Check out our website and see for yourself if it is the right place for you. www.hammerfistclan.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2010, 04:32 PM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you Cpt.SeanNapier.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 140 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We are currently active across all NA time zones. The majority of our players are on in the evenings from 1700 PST to 1200 PST.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.SeanNapier
sorry, but I dont know what STF's are, I played until LtCommander in open beta, and then stopped playing for like 3 months.

Can you elaborate?

So no americans on from your fleet after 9pm? Just euros?

Any other Fleets?
STF = special task force mission, it's the end-game 5 men groups you get to do with a team to beat difficult bosses and get very nice purple items. They're a lot more challenging then your regular content and you need 5 human players to do them. We do have americans online after 9 pm as well off course.

I guess I misunderstood what you were typing, I'd consider 9 pm evening and night after 12 am, at your nights the Europeans are about to rise and shine again, while in the evenings you also have local players online.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Cool
04-15-2010, 11:37 PM
looks Like I have three great fleets to check out, I already posted with Nishkas Fleets, I'll sign up at the other two and see what happens. Thanks guys.

I have not made any commitment yet. So thanks guys.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.SeanNapier
looks Like I have three great fleets to check out, I already posted with Nishkas Fleets, I'll sign up at the other two and see what happens. Thanks guys.

I have not made any commitment yet. So thanks guys.
Completely understandable. Last year it took me 1,5 month to decide on a fleet and it was a really close tie between Omega and the 12th Fleet. The 12th eventually won me over because of the members in it and its community. Since then we've grown a lot hehe.

Good luck with whatever you may chose. ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 9 Found a good fleet
04-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Seems like the 12th fleet was the way to go. Thanks everyone for the info.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-20-2010, 01:23 PM
at that time of day/night, you could be playing with Hawaiian players, too