Lt. Commander
# 1141
03-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Tau don't have insect wings last I checked.

The Space Marine needs bigger shoulder armor.
yeah i realize the wing thingy now, i was going for a jump unit but when checking it realized they look totally different, all i remembered of the jump units were that they had wings and when flying it looked like insect wings =/ oh well ^_^

and that was the best shoulder armor i could find =/
Lt. Commander
# 1142
03-14-2011, 05:40 AM
My biggest issue with Ret's campaign was it was too easy, even on very hard I was just invincible on the last Eldar mission. I almost miss primarch difficulty, then I remember Ulkair.
Lt. Commander
# 1143
03-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
yeah i realize the wing thingy now, i was going for a jump unit but when checking it realized they look totally different, all i remembered of the jump units were that they had wings and when flying it looked like insect wings =/ oh well ^_^

and that was the best shoulder armor i could find =/
I think you were thinking of the Eldar Swooping Hawks.
Lt. Commander
# 1144
03-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
I think you were thinking of the Eldar Swooping Hawks.
no, but i might do that for my next costume, i just have no idea how i'm going to do the helmet =/ they have no such type of helmet in coh

what i was going for was
this

and this sort of.... all i could remember about the vespids when i made the costume was how they flew in dow2 which made me think of insect wings XD... it's surprisingly hard to find a picture >.<
Lt. Commander
# 1145
03-15-2011, 09:29 AM
I've been thinking of picking up Retribution. Despite my general lack of knowledge regarding all things Warhammer-like, I enjoyed DoW2. Problem is, if Retribution made Raven's computer lag, I'm pretty sure it would cause mine to explode in a glorious fireball of destruction. As cool as that would be, I've grown fond of this crappy little Compaq.
Lt. Commander
# 1146
03-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
I've been thinking of picking up Retribution. Despite my general lack of knowledge regarding all things Warhammer-like, I enjoyed DoW2. Problem is, if Retribution made Raven's computer lag, I'm pretty sure it would cause mine to explode in a glorious fireball of destruction. As cool as that would be, I've grown fond of this crappy little Compaq.
Well then again I was air-dropping a tank, calling in artillery, and lobbing grenades while a herd of fleeing daemons and Tyranids ran past me all the while fighting each other and me and the Ork roadblock that had been set up. And the planet was exploding.
Lt. Commander
# 1147
03-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Well then again I was air-dropping a tank, calling in artillery, and lobbing grenades while a herd of fleeing daemons and Tyranids ran past me all the while fighting each other and me and the Ork roadblock that had been set up. And the planet was exploding.
So you were still on the first mission? :p

Seems I have a choice to make. Pick up my second copy of GalCiv 2 or grab Retribution.
Lt. Commander
# 1148
03-15-2011, 09:46 AM
i should invest in retribution and try some pvp with you, though i should get back into my strategy, been a while since i've done any hard core rts pvp and i'm really quite rusty D:
Lt. Commander
# 1149
03-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
So you were still on the first mission? :p

Seems I have a choice to make. Pick up my second copy of GalCiv 2 or grab Retribution.
Have you played Chaos Rising?

If you have not, don't play Retribution yet. Spoilers abound.
Lt. Commander
# 1150
03-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Have you played Chaos Rising?

If you have not, don't play Retribution yet. Spoilers abound.
I bought the Gold Edition of DoW2. Chaos Rising was included.

I just looked it up. GalCiv2 is only $20. I'm pretty sure I can afford both it and Retribution. Good thing I get paid today!

This is all your fault!