Lt. Commander
How would you like the opportunity to preview and provide your feedback on an exciting new car-based, console MMO racing game? Are you interested in participating in a focus group and voicing your opinions? If so, we would like to hear from you.

Atari will be hosting the focus testing at the offices of Cryptic Studios in Los Gatos, California and we will be having several sessions taking place in the afternoons and evenings during the week of April 26, 2010. Please be aware that this is not a new Cryptic Studios Game.

We will offer a small stipend for your time and also feed you.

If you between the ages of 13 to 34 and are an avid online gamer on both console and PC we would love to hear from you.

If you are interested, please go to http://www.atari.com/focustest/racing-signup
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Uhm ... are you kidding me?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
No offence, but surely this should be on the Atari website, rather than on your own.

Or are you now advertising for other development houses?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM
You must be taking the................................ right??
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
How would you like the opportunity to preview and provide your feedback on an exciting new car-based, console MMO racing game? Are you interested in participating in a focus group and voicing your opinions? If so, we would like to hear from you.

Atari will be hosting the focus testing at the offices of Cryptic Studios in Los Gatos, California and we will be having several sessions taking place in the afternoons and evenings during the week of April 26, 2010. Please be aware that this is not a new Cryptic Studios Game.

We will offer a small stipend for your time and also feed you.

If you between the ages of 13 to 34 and are an avid online gamer on both console and PC we would love to hear from you.

If you are interested, please go to http://www.atari.com/focustest/racing-signup
Hahaha. Seriously? Did you post in the wrong place? On top of that, thanks for excluding customers 35+. :p Not that I'd care about any console racing game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I just asked some questions about this to some other gamers. Apparently this is standard practive for Atari to push all there other games in any currently development or developing game. They think its acceptable!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh come on Q, it's Friday. That's the best you guys got?:p

Oh and Cipher don't hold to huge of a grudge. Focus testing is about finding a target audience and seeing how they respond to a new product.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnDog View Post
I just asked some questions about this to some other gamers. Apparently this is standard practive for Atari to push all there other games in any currently development or developing game. They think its acceptable!!
Yeah, that's a shame.

Q, sorry, I know you're an administrator here, but this is breaking your own ToS that your customers have to abide by. Way to set an example.

*sniff* *sniff* Do I smell Atari desperation with a side of greed?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Hahahahahaha

This is yet another MMO that Atari is trying to push out via cryptic? So a 4th then. Since there is another on Crypts site that has been in development.

Fail in every sense. Not to mention the fact you, as it was stated, left out the +35 crowd. Oh and...

hahahahahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh how I wish you guys bought the rights for 'Auto Assualt' from NCsoft and are planning on putting it out on the 360. That would make a killer 'free-to-play' MMO-lite.
Closed Thread