Lt. Commander
# 21
04-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobeleca
I totally loved this game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_%2776 and aside from its followup I haven't really found any well done games in a similar vein. I don't know if this kind of thing is what Atari intends, but if it is I'm all for it.
Interstate '76 was awesome. Loved that game.

Meanwhile the age limit on this test amuses me for some reason. What they aren't telling you is that 'Focus Testing' means you're testing a Ford Focus.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Interstate '76 was awesome. Loved that game.

Meanwhile the age limit on this test amuses me for some reason. What they aren't telling you is that 'Focus Testing' means you're testing a Ford Focus.
Maybe this is the car in the game they want to test so they were looking for as young as they could go on the low end.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.co...tonecar/01.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Reported as per
Quote:
3. Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product and/or service are considered advertising. Additionally, posts that unnecessarily send people to a website with which you are in some way affiliated also may be considered advertisements. It does not matter if such website is a commercial website, personal website or non-profit website.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Reported as per
He should get an infraction. Why doesn't it say yet "This post was edited by some overzealous mod" yet?
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Q has spoken!
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
He should get an infraction. Why doesn't it say yet "This post was edited by some overzealous mod" yet?
Because hes right.
Admins breaking their own rules is just *facepalm*.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 View Post
Because hes right.
Admins breaking their own rules is just *facepalm*.

Quote:
19. Cryptic Studios has the final say on all aspects of these Forums.
Technically, they can't. Their house, their rules. And it's something happening at Cryptic's offices, on behalf of their parent company. Smeesh.

Are the forums really so boring today that people felt the need to jump on this?

This is hilarious, in a sad, silly way.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
How would you like the opportunity to preview and provide your feedback on an exciting new car-based, console MMO racing game? Are you interested in participating in a focus group and voicing your opinions? If so, we would like to hear from you.

Atari will be hosting the focus testing at the offices of Cryptic Studios in Los Gatos, California and we will be having several sessions taking place in the afternoons and evenings during the week of April 26, 2010. Please be aware that this is not a new Cryptic Studios Game.

We will offer a small stipend for your time and also feed you.

If you between the ages of 13 to 34 and are an avid online gamer on both console and PC we would love to hear from you.

If you are interested, please go to http://www.atari.com/focustest/racing-signup
The sequel to Test Drive Unlimited? I loved that game, played it until Burnout Paradise came out.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-16-2010, 07:28 PM
fix or adjust what u got before u push another? Just a thought. (And rules or rules. Period.)
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Sorry guys, but I like it. If I lived in the area (Visiting LA from 5/19-5/26 tho) I'd go - even though it has nothing to do with STO.
They're paying you, and feeding you, and you get to play a video game for free. Maybe they figured some people here play games besides STO and might be interested in something like this. And they were right, I'm interested, i just don't live in the area.
Closed Thread