Lt. Commander
# 11
04-16-2010, 02:37 PM
I was a strange case you may not see me on the regular as I was either...

A.) Dealing With "In school suspension." (For Fighting, Smoking, Skipping School Or Skipping Aftrer School Detention) (Mrs. Waters The I.S.S. Teacher was always nice enough to gimmie Holiday Greeting Cards.)

or

B.) Out of School Suspension (For Fighting More than Once a Week)

or

C.) If it was my Junior or Senior Year I was told not to be on School Property During Daylight Hours. (Fighting, Smoking, Skipping School, and the last straw Bounceing Baseball Coaches head off of a locker)
So If we are are Late in out High School Careers I can only be seen there during Adult Night School. LOL

I looked Pretty Much as I do now minus Full Beard and replaced with Gotee and less Grey in my hair,
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
I was a strange case you may not see me on the regular as I was either...

A.) Dealing With "In school suspension." (For Fighting, Smoking, Skipping School Or Skipping Aftrer School Detention) (Mrs. Waters The I.S.S. Teacher was always nice enough to gimmie Holiday Greeting Cards.)

or

B.) Out of School Suspension (For Fighting More than Once a Week)

or

C.) If it was my Junior or Senior Year I was told not to be on School Property During Daylight Hours. (Fighting, Smoking, Skipping School, and the last straw Bounceing Baseball Coaches head off of a locker)
So If we are are Late in out High School Careers I can only be seen there during Adult Night School. LOL

I looked Pretty Much as I do now minus Full Beard and replaced with Gotee and less Grey in my hair,
Eeep here have my lunch money !!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Me..in high school the nerdy weirdo
Metallica (or some other concert) T shirt
jeans
flannel
black hair
a bit too much dark makeup
trying to pretend to be invisible
praying that I wouldn't be invisible to whomever my crush of the week was
made animal noises in the lunch line

wouldn't re-live it..if I had to wouldn't change much because I had good friends.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Eeep here have my lunch money !!
LOL no need to run amigo I was'nt really a bully....just very very stubborn. Unlike now....:p
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
LOL no need to run amigo I was'nt really a bully....just very very stubborn. Unlike now....:p
Riiight
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Would this be anything like me at College...

Hmm Oh no its colour theory class... teachers not here yet... Quickly sneak out and down the pub for a couple of games of Pool and 2 pints of Cider
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
Riiight
Really I was NOT a bully!
I was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sides I never needed to take anyones lunch money the cafeteria Workers all assumed I was from Bunker Hill (A Local Boys Home For Troublemakers Which I was'nt, Not really) and so I never had to pay for my lunch I kept my own lunch money LOL
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
I was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sides I never needed to take anyones lunch money the cafeteria Workers all assumed I was from Bunker Hill (A Local Boys Home For Troublemakers Which I was'nt, Not really) and so I never had to pay for my lunch I kept my own lunch money LOL
I'm just doubtful that you stopped being stubborn :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Febo gets dropped off by his grandmother since he cant drive, listening to rammstein on his ipod and wearing a black trenchcoat [its been long enough since columbine that its acceptable again] and drinking a mt. dew, when he gets into school he skips home room and heads to the computer lab to play astroempires
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
I get what your saying. I had a friend like you. Really nice over all, but **** them off and watch out! Too bad he always got hiself into trouble. Made hanging out with him more difficult.

I had two different phases in highschool. In 9-10 I was a dorky nerd with frizzled hair and NO CONFIDENCE at all.

Grade 11-12 much like I earlier described, with feigned confidence that grew a little as I became moderately popular. I wasn't a tough guy, and probably would've been punched out in a fight, but I succeeded in making enough people think I was dangerous. (Long black coats will do that. This was pre Columbine days mind you)

Anyways. Back to the purpose of this thread.

If you want to engage in the story, use this format for your posts.

Describe your actions with Italics.

Use "Quotations for when you speak".

I will use bold to describe scene changes, or other events.

Once again it is 15 minutes before school starts.