Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for US Based Fleet
04-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello, I am player from WA in the US and I am looking for a fleet that is primarily based in the US, pacific time zone preferred, but open to any. The current fleet I am in is based over in UK, so I never get play time with them.

So if any of you are recruiting, drop a note and let me know. Oh, I am Engineering Class Lt. Comm. with Tier 2 Cruiser.

Thanks !
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Hey there,

I think the 12th fleet might be your thing. We have a 50/50 USA/ EU member spread and a lot of active people, so there should always be somebody online to play with.

You can read more info about our fleet at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196

As far as your level goes, it doesn't really matter to us that you're not max level yet, you might actually wanna join up with some of the alts that people level so you have somebody to play with right away.

I hope to hear more from you, but if not, then I wish you good luck with finding a fleet that suits your needs the most. ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka
Hey there,

I think the 12th fleet might be your thing. We have a 50/50 USA/ EU member spread and a lot of active people, so there should always be somebody online to play with.

You can read more info about our fleet at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148196

As far as your level goes, it doesn't really matter to us that you're not max level yet, you might actually wanna join up with some of the alts that people level so you have somebody to play with right away.

I hope to hear more from you, but if not, then I wish you good luck with finding a fleet that suits your needs the most. ^_^
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll take a look at your Fleet. Quick quesiton, what are you referring to by "alts"?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2010, 03:48 PM
There is room at the 1-8-7 for you. We are an active fleet primarily focused on PvE and PvP but open to RP as well. We have a website and use vent. Fleet 187 has weekly meetings, rank and structure and we also have fleet events. As with yourself, many of our members, including our Fleet Admiral and our second in command are on the left coast. That being said, we do have members scattered across the nation and from time to time, world wide. Take a visit and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Lotus Fleet would be happy to have you. We are primarily based in the US, but have members from all over. Most events occur based on Eastern time zone, but we try to accommodate everyone. Please stop by and check out our site and feel free to introduce yourself. Ask about our weekly meetings on Teamspeak 2 which you are free to sit in on, one at Sunday 1 PM PDT and another at Tuesday 7:30 PM PDT.

Hope to see you around, and enjoy STO!
Lt. Commander
We are worldwide, and have lots of members who play in unconventional times for their timezone, so you may find a VKF'r online anytime. We are drama-free, medium RP, a Fleet Bank with items for you to equip or craft, even a Fleet uniform. But the only requirement is that you share info and intel, and team with us - both only at your convenience. Everything else is optional and really just resources to help you. We exist to enrich the STO experience for our members.

Check us out here at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 or at our Fleet Forum at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com

Oh btw, 'alt' means another character in your account (you get 2 or 3 you can create, plus you can buy more character slots from the C-store). Lots of players have one character they took to level cap, and are now working on an alt to experience another career, race, or faction (or all three!).
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-17-2010, 06:07 AM
hello, we at the 4th fleet are est zone based but we have members from all over the world. there is someone always on team speak 3 wheather playing or just hanging. its alot quietier since people maximg out at r5. above all we are a mature fleet we dont put up with any drama. if you would like to apply go to http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444 our new members have to attend the replacement academy to learn about our fleet and to learn to enjoy the game more.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-17-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapatainMartin
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll take a look at your Fleet. Quick quesiton, what are you referring to by "alts"?
Alts are alternative characters, basicly 2nd, 3rd etc. chars that people create. Mains are main characters, which are the primary characters people play on. We have a rule to only allow main characters in the 12th fleet and put all the other characters in alt fleets.

It's usually no problem if you which to switch main characters though, for example if you're playing tactical but you find out that engineering is more to your liking then all it takes is a fleet quit on the tactical and fleet join on the engineering char (well and maybe an update on the forum or something to inform your admiral). :p

The only division that will give you trouble over this is medical, since I insist that people play science carreer if they intend to be a medic. The other 2 really can't heal on ground combat but in space I don't care which class of ship you fly.
It's always a possibility to change division in the fleet though, there is usually more then enough room for that since we're pretty flexible. ^_^

Infact, one of our leaders has been jumping between 4 divisions now lol, though that had other reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-17-2010, 06:56 AM
We're still actively recruiting!

For raiders, we currently have at least 1 raid run every night of the week. We have our first Raid Marathon coming up soon, all 3 STFs in 1 day. =)

For RPers, we're going to be rolling out our first RP event soon. "Distress Signal Detected!"

For you alt lovers, we've just scheduled our first "There....And Back Again" event, aimed at helping bolster our fleet numbers, increasing knowledge of every career path, and leveling our alts.

We're spread across several time zones. We're mostly CST and EST players but have a growing number of GMT players as well, with events aimed specifically at your main playing times.

And for our wonderful casual players, "Hail the Fleet!" is always available. You can request an event to help with a particular mission via our website or just yell at us /fleet. =)

Our website is www.omegaxiii.com.

We have Teampspeak. We're very active.

Our main focus and core belief is that you should be enjoying yourself while playing. If you're not having fun, stop what you're doing and do something fun!!
Lt. Commander
# 10 Welcome to STO!
04-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapatainMartin
Hello, I am player from WA in the US and I am looking for a fleet that is primarily based in the US, pacific time zone preferred, but open to any. The current fleet I am in is based over in UK, so I never get play time with them.

So if any of you are recruiting, drop a note and let me know. Oh, I am Engineering Class Lt. Comm. with Tier 2 Cruiser.

Thanks !
THen greetings to you, from a fellow Engineer. My Name is Mongoson, I am the Director of all STO operations for Omega, in game we are known as Omega Fleet.

Currently we a Multi time zone based group, we have some UK and EU players, but we have a extensive EST-PST time zone gathering, we are looking for a some good folks to come join us for fun.
That is our primary objective, have fun, raid, pve, pvp, you name it.
We have our own offsite web server and our own full capacity Ventrilo server.
THe fleet is currently looking for new plyers to come join our ranks, we have a great support and helpful staff and joy in making new friends.
We are in the game for the long haul. We have been around the STO servers since 2008, and are one of the oldest fleets in game. Our age ranges from 20's to 40's, with many service personnel who are part of our fleet from many branches of the military. We are part of a larger gaming community who play not only STO but a variety of games.

If you like to meet in game and come and check us out feel free to stop by Omega Fleet, and holler at me in game.