Lt. Commander
# 1111
06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionheartVI
Weren't the uniforms worn by Picard, Crusher and Worf in Chain of command Special Op's uniforms? And the black uniforms with the division stripe seen in DS9?
I remember the Chain of Command outfits, and those were never actually called Special Ops, I believe you could legitimately call them such since they were on a Special Operation. And I actually based Federation Mercenary 1 (in the Off Duty section under Mercenary Uniforms) on those outfits.

I'm not remembering the outfit from DS9 though. Can you remember which episode (or at least which season) that was so I can go back and check it out?

Lt. Commander
# 1113
06-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Lt. Commander
# 1114
06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
With I think A 5 and stippled pants, you can make a uniform like those all-blacks from Chain of Command, minus the hood. I use colored variants for my Section 31 character's crew.
Lt. Commander
# 1115
07-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Lt. Commander
# 1116
07-02-2011, 05:37 AM
I just did some testing on Tribble, and it will make it easier, as that now each colour has a code such as A1, C16, etc, so that will help you, and the rest of us.
Lt. Commander
# 1117
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_McKaby
I just did some testing on Tribble, and it will make it easier, as that now each colour has a code such as A1, C16, etc, so that will help you, and the rest of us.
That will be a great help! I look forward to seeing that getting implemented in game!

Speaking of things being implemented...I hope the devs have plans to add the S1 TNG uniforms, dress uniforms, Crusher's Medical Coat and Pulaski's Medical Uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 1118
07-02-2011, 02:35 PM
So I was on tribble and playing with costumes and I thought you might be interested in this Blackavaar. The Antares skirt when the first two colours are H1 and the third colour being the department colour with the material set to matte makes a great facsimile to the TWOK skirt that is missing from the game. So now female officers can have a sort of semi-accurate looking female officer uniform from that era. it doesn't look half bad.
Lt. Commander
# 1119
07-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
So I was on tribble and playing with costumes and I thought you might be interested in this Blackavaar. The Antares skirt when the first two colours are H1 and the third colour being the department colour with the material set to matte makes a great facsimile to the TWOK skirt that is missing from the game. So now female officers can have a sort of semi-accurate looking female officer uniform from that era. it doesn't look half bad.
Thanks, Alastor. That's good to know.

I've been trying to check out costumes on Tribble myself, but for some reason my video card (NVidia 8800 GT) is not fully supported by the test server. It keeps telling me I have to update my drivers even though they are fully up to date. So, when I do get on Tribble it has to be in low graphics mode and even then when I try to use the Tailor I get booted.

I did notice that the Terran and Bajoran badges appear on the wrong side on all uniforms except their own. I hope they can fix that before it rolls live.

Lt. Commander
# 1120
07-05-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm fairly certain I've got the same make of graphics card as you Blackavaar, and I've been able to play on Tribble. I also noticed that the Terran badges are on the wrong side.