Voy is wrong...... It Purple not grey
Lt. Commander
# 1142
07-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffStavrosA.K.AParis
Voy is wrong...... It Purple not grey
As answered previously...

I watched Voyager and DS9 a lot while I was making their guides and I've tested these colors against a lot of the actual game world lighting rather than just in the Tailor screen. The shade of cool gray I chose does appear somewhat lavender in a lot of lighting, but appears bluish in others, while in neutral lighting it appears gray, just like in the shows.

Don't depend on stills on the interwebs. Watch the shows and you can see what I am talking about.

Lt. Commander
# 1143 The New Style
07-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Here is a prototype for the new guide design. Over time all guides will be redone in this new more compact design.

Anatares 01 Sciences Blue Uniform

Let me know what you guys think.

Lt. Commander
# 1144
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I like the new guide design. Especially with the alphanumeric numbers for each color.
Lt. Commander
# 1145
07-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Looks good, However may I suggest making it a smidgen smaller, as currently with an 800px high screen one has an ever so small scroll with it. Also you might want to bring her up a bit, as her feet are getting cut off.

As for an added suggestion, while I know the creator now tells you this, might it be possible to add the 2 main color boxes in the area below all the setting with the columns & rows marked?

peter
Lt. Commander
# 1146
07-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
Looks good, However may I suggest making it a smidgen smaller, as currently with an 800px high screen one has an ever so small scroll with it. Also you might want to bring her up a bit, as her feet are getting cut off.

As for an added suggestion, while I know the creator now tells you this, might it be possible to add the 2 main color boxes in the area below all the setting with the columns & rows marked?

peter
Like this perhaps? Size better now?

Antares 01 Sciences Blue Uniform - version 2

I can't do anything about the feet cutting off right now. That's the way this particular screen shot was taken. I do plan on doing a reshoot for many of the uniforms and I will try to keep as much of their feet in screen as possible then. But for now I'm just looking for feedback on the overall design.

Lt. Commander
# 1147
07-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Like this perhaps? Size better now?

Antares 01 Sciences Blue Uniform - version 2

I can't do anything about the feet cutting off right now. That's the way this particular screen shot was taken. I do plan on doing a reshoot for many of the uniforms and I will try to keep as much of their feet in screen as possible then. But for now I'm just looking for feedback on the overall design.

This looks really good.

My only hope is that I can read those letters on an MP3 Player.
Lt. Commander
# 1148
07-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
This looks really good.

My only hope is that I can read those letters on an MP3 Player.

It's readable on my Android phone...

& yes that is better.

Peter
Lt. Commander
# 1149
07-12-2011, 05:09 PM
With a little bit of spit and polish.

Antares 01 Sciences Blue Uniform version 3

Lt. Commander
# 1150
07-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Here is a prototype for the new guide design. Over time all guides will be redone in this new more compact design.

Anatares 01 Sciences Blue Uniform

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm liking that very much, pal! If that's the shape of the guides to come then I look forward to seeing them!