Lt. Commander
# 1201
07-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
The new guide style is great and you've chosen a great set of uniforms to launch it on! Awesome work, man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
Great work as usual, Blackavaar.

A little off-topic, but when did they add the visual letter-number color code box in STO's tailor? I just noticed it today and was glad to see it, as it was a headache to count the color boxes.
Thank you both.

The color coding was added with Season Four. Don't you love it? It makes it so much easier to find the colors you are looking for. Of course, it has given me a whole lot of work to do updating my guides to go with it, but it is still a simple yet great addition to the game. And it does make creating the guides a lot faster in the end.

Lt. Commander
# 1202
07-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Here is the first batch of Academy uniforms...
Command Division Instructor and Declared Cadet (red) added to costume slots 47 & 48. Thanks Lord Blackavaar, another set of fine work.

And yes, I love the new color coding. Makes it all the more faster to duplicate your patterns.
Lt. Commander
# 1203
07-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
I am working on the guides now. I've got the colors down but the screen shots are proving difficult with the current Tailor zoom issues.

For anyone in a hurry here are the numbers.

Cadet uniforms:
Command Division Top: F15 A11 H2
Command Division Pants: H1 A11
Shoes: H1

Sciences Division Top: F15 E12 H2
Command Division Pants: H1 E12

Operations Division Top: F15 C12 H2
Command Division Pants: H1 C12

Instructor uniforms:
Command Division Top: H1 A11 A4
Command Division Pants: H1 A11

Sciences Division Top: H1 E12 E4
Command Division Pants: H1 E12

Operations Division Top: H1 C12 C4
Command Division Pants: H1 C12

The full guides will be up soon.
Until then, Enjoy!

Hey thanks now i have a reference guide for later on and those colors are very similar to ones that i picked a lot of them are the color next to the ones I chose for example I use f14 for the blue because of the color settings on my computers monitor and the fact I do not run the game with all settings maxed out.
Lt. Commander
# 1204
07-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi Black! I was just looking at the newly released 25th century cadet uniforms and it's brought up a couple of questions:

Now that they've been added, will the 25th century cadet uniform guides you created stay available?

If they are staying, will you update them to match the colouring used for the new cadet uniforms or just keep them as they are...or both perhaps?

Thanks again for all your work mate.
Lt. Commander
# 1205
07-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Command Division Instructor and Declared Cadet (red) added to costume slots 47 & 48. Thanks Lord Blackavaar, another set of fine work.

And yes, I love the new color coding. Makes it all the more faster to duplicate your patterns.
Thanks, Vetinari. And you are very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
Hey thanks now i have a reference guide for later on and those colors are very similar to ones that i picked a lot of them are the color next to the ones I chose for example I use f14 for the blue because of the color settings on my computers monitor and the fact I do not run the game with all settings maxed out.
You are very welcome as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Hi Black! I was just looking at the newly released 25th century cadet uniforms and it's brought up a couple of questions:

Now that they've been added, will the 25th century cadet uniform guides you created stay available?

If they are staying, will you update them to match the colouring used for the new cadet uniforms or just keep them as they are...or both perhaps?

Thanks again for all your work mate.
Yes, the previously created Cadet versions of the Antares and Sierra uniforms will remain. You may notice that the Antares 01 versions have already been updated to the new style. (In fact all Antares 01 uniforms have been updated.) New additions based on the new color scheme may be added in time.

Keep watching.

Lt. Commander
# 1206
07-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
<respectfully snipped>
Yes, the previously created Cadet versions of the Antares and Sierra uniforms will remain. You may notice that the Antares 01 versions have already been updated to the new style. (In fact all Antares 01 uniforms have been updated.) New additions based on the new color scheme may be added in time.

Keep watching.

Have they? Oh boy, I really let the ball slip on this. I'm usually watching this thread like a hawk. I promise never to slack like that again.

I'll go check those newly updated guides right now and look forward to the updated cadet uniforms guides using the new colours. Thanks for the quick answers!
Lt. Commander
# 1207
07-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I've figured out how I'm going to go about doing the Veteran Shoulders for the KDF. As I am creating these for uniforms that already have guides, I have decided to do the Veteran Shoulders similar to the way I created the Details guides for the Feds. Below is an example along with the revised TOS Klingon guide.

TOS Klingon
TOS Klingon Veteran

I hope you all approve of this decision. More will be added soon.

Lt. Commander
# 1208
07-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Quote:
...I hope you all approve of this decision. More will be added soon.
Vetinari Approved. Carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 1209
07-27-2011, 02:48 PM
The following uniforms have been added to the 25th Century Cadets section:

Academy Cadet Uniforms:

Command Declared Skirt
Operations Declared Skirt
Sciences Declared Skirt

Academy Instructor Uniforms:

Command Division Skirt
Operations Division Skirt
Sciences Division Skirt
Medical Division Skirt

Academy Services

Exchange
Bank and Mail Services
Club 602

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1210
07-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Also, the following Klingon uniforms have been updated and Veteran guides have been added for them.

WoK/SfS (Wrath of Khan/Search for Spock) Uniforms

WoK Klingon Command
WoK Klingon Crew

WoK Klingon Veteran

UC (Undiscovered Country) Uniforms

UC Klingon Command
UC Klingon Command 2
UC Klingon Crew

UC Klingon Veteran

Enjoy!