Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1211
07-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I just added the Academy Tailor uniform as well.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1212
07-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Keep up the greaat work Blackavaar. I enjoy using all your guides.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1213
07-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
Keep up the greaat work Blackavaar. I enjoy using all your guides.
Thanks, IGB!

One more. This one is of my own devising.

Section 31 Recruiter

Enjoy!


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1214
07-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
The following uniforms have been added to the 25th Century Cadets section:

Academy Cadet Uniforms:

Command Declared Skirt
Operations Declared Skirt
Sciences Declared Skirt

Academy Instructor Uniforms:

Command Division Skirt
Operations Division Skirt
Sciences Division Skirt
Medical Division Skirt

Academy Services

Exchange
Bank and Mail Services
Club 602

Enjoy!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Also, the following Klingon uniforms have been updated and Veteran guides have been added for them.

WoK/SfS (Wrath of Khan/Search for Spock) Uniforms

WoK Klingon Command
WoK Klingon Crew

WoK Klingon Veteran

UC (Undiscovered Country) Uniforms

UC Klingon Command
UC Klingon Command 2
UC Klingon Crew

UC Klingon Veteran

Enjoy!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I just added the Academy Tailor uniform as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks, IGB!

One more. This one is of my own devising.

Section 31 Recruiter

Enjoy!


Huzzah!!!! Great work once again, pal! All greatly appreciated! Keep it up! Looking forward to your next updates!

Speaking of updates....just had an update patch for STO and it looks like the Tailor zoom is properly working again! Hurrah!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1215
07-29-2011, 02:52 PM
The following Klingon guides have been updated to the new style and Veteran Shoulder guides have been added to go with them.

DS9 (Deep Space Nine) Uniforms

DS9 Klingon Female 1
DS9 Klingon Female 2
DS9 Klingon Female 3
DS9 Klingon Male 1
DS9 Klingon Male 2

DS9 Klingon Female Veteran

DS9 Klingon Mercenary 1
DS9 Klingon Mercenary 2
DS9 Klingon Mercenary 3

DS9 Klingon Mercenary Veteran

Qapla'!


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1216
07-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
actually for the TNG Movie / late DS9 Uniforms there is a little confusion on my part.

Sometimes they are shown clearly as Grey (what you did)
but in the movies they often seem more dark blue-purple-gey-ish

some pics to compare:

http://images.sabob.com/products/ima...Red_Shirt.jpeg
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...hotos/Data.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...ichael-006.jpg
http://img.trekmovie.com/images/merc...nemesis_35.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/me...rien,_2375.jpg


i would realy appriciate if the color's would be set to the default color by the game the first time you selct another uniform.
They are dark purple-grey and the closest color i found to reproduce the effect is g13 for shoulders.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1217
08-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey, Black, just thought I'd let you know that my STO Main and his Bridge Officers use a Sierra-1 Uniform Variant that might work well as "Alternative Canon" if someone doesn't want to use gray on their uniforms.

Here's the Uniform Layout and Color Scheme:



Top: Sierra-1 (H1, Division Color, H1 [If Male Open Jacket, Undershirt Color is H1])
Division Colors: Command-A7; Science-F8; Engineering-C10
Combadge: Alternate Future (A6, A2) (Can be substituted for any other Combadge)
Rank Insignia: A1
Legwear: Pants - Loose Long Standard (H1)
Footwear Soft Boots (H1)


I'd be honored if you were to add my layout to the Sierra-1 section as an alternative Variant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1218
08-02-2011, 06:55 AM
hey, blackavaar, are you ever going to do the bluer versions of the Enterprise uniforms used in the later seasons?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1219
08-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Hey, Black, just thought I'd let you know that my STO Main and his Bridge Officers use a Sierra-1 Uniform Variant that might work well as "Alternative Canon" if someone doesn't want to use gray on their uniforms.

Here's the Uniform Layout and Color Scheme:



Top: Sierra-1 (H1, Division Color, H1 [If Male Open Jacket, Undershirt Color is H1])
Division Colors: Command-A7; Science-F8; Engineering-C10
Combadge: Alternate Future (A6, A2) (Can be substituted for any other Combadge)
Rank Insignia: A1
Legwear: Pants - Loose Long Standard (H1)
Footwear Soft Boots (H1)


I'd be honored if you were to add my layout to the Sierra-1 section as an alternative Variant.
Once I finish updating the guides I will be considering doing additional variants. I've been taking note of some nice Antares and Sierra uniforms on NPCs lately and I really want to add them to the collection. I will gladly take your suggestion as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
hey, blackavaar, are you ever going to do the bluer versions of the Enterprise uniforms used in the later seasons?
Like I said above, additional variants will be considered once the guides are updated. I've already started taking new screen shots for variants such as the later season ENT and TNG-DS9 era Academy Instructors uniforms.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1220
08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Once I finish updating the guides I will be considering doing additional variants. I've been taking note of some nice Antares and Sierra uniforms on NPCs lately and I really want to add them to the collection. I will gladly take your suggestion as well.

NICE!!!

I look forward to seeing those variants once you're done updating.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:18 AM.