Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1231
08-13-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No problem.

No worries. I had already decided to go back and make some mods because of selection changes. I also wanted to update the screen shots while I was at it.

And that's the same way I consider my 25th Century cadet uniforms. After all, when they are serving on your crew, you would want them to match your crew uniforms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point all Antares plus Sierra 1 and 2 uniforms have been updated. I also mixed in some Skirt variants with the regular uniforms. For those wishing to use pants with those divisional colors just use the selections for the other divisions and color appropriately.

Pay special attention to Antares 5, Sierra 1 and the Elite Force uniforms (in the Soft Canon/Fan Choice section) as the boot selections for these have changed. The previous boot selections, Padded are no longer available for males and Bulky Tall are no longer available for females. Hopefully these will be corrected at some point, but folks using the guides shouldn't have to wait.


Ah, so you were heading back to the guides anyway.

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength regarding your cadet uniforms. It does make sense that they should match the uniforms worn by ship officers. Now, if only the devs will let us do something about allowing us to adjust the uniforms of the crewmembers wandering through the ship corridors I'll be very happy.

Congrats on the latest updated uniform guides! They look great! I have several of the uniforms you've updated for the boot selection changes for my main character so I'll be adjusting them just as soon as I can.

I was just wondering...do we know if the devs have any plans to give BOFF's more uniform slots? I'd love to go back and replay the mission where you need to go back to the 23rd century but what puts me off is having to re-buy TOS uniforms for my away team. I'd much rather have the option of changing the uniforms for my away team as easily as I can for my main character without having to dosh out the credits for them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1232
08-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
Thank you very much for this. The AGT alternate future outfit is probably one my favorites. Used your color guides on two characters and their BOffs (save for my Borg, my borg wear T'pol's outfit.).

Thanks for doing all of this, this is an immense help and great resource!
You're very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Ah, so you were heading back to the guides anyway.

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength regarding your cadet uniforms. It does make sense that they should match the uniforms worn by ship officers. Now, if only the devs will let us do something about allowing us to adjust the uniforms of the crewmembers wandering through the ship corridors I'll be very happy.

Congrats on the latest updated uniform guides! They look great! I have several of the uniforms you've updated for the boot selection changes for my main character so I'll be adjusting them just as soon as I can.

I was just wondering...do we know if the devs have any plans to give BOFF's more uniform slots? I'd love to go back and replay the mission where you need to go back to the 23rd century but what puts me off is having to re-buy TOS uniforms for my away team. I'd much rather have the option of changing the uniforms for my away team as easily as I can for my main character without having to dosh out the credits for them.
Thanks!

People have asked about that but the devs have yet to give a clear answer. I haven't heard or read anything about it recently. It would be nice to have at least one extra slot per BOff. As it is all you can do is keep two separate away teams dressed in the differing uniforms. That's what I do at least.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1233
08-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
[color="Wheat"]Thanks!

People have asked about that but the devs have yet to give a clear answer. I haven't heard or read anything about it recently. It would be nice to have at least one extra slot per BOff. As it is all you can do is keep two separate away teams dressed in the differing uniforms. That's what I do at least.




That's not a bad idea you have there about having two separate away teams in differing uniforms. I might consider doing that myself. I'd still like to have more than one extra uniform slots for my BOFF's though. Several would be nice.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1234
08-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey, Black, don't forget the Open Jacket Variants for those Uniforms that have them when making your revisions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1235
08-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Hello,

Great guide!

Thank you.

-Hat
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1236
08-17-2011, 02:21 PM
All Sierra 3 and 4 guides have now been updated to the new style. This includes all Variants, Cadet Uniforms and Mirror Universe versions (as do the previous updates).

More updates to come.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1237
08-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Hey, Black, don't forget the Open Jacket Variants for those Uniforms that have them when making your revisions.
Don't worry, I'm not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatumpp View Post
Hello,

Great guide!

Thank you.

-Hat
You're very welcome.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1238
08-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
All Sierra 3 and 4 guides have now been updated to the new style. This includes all Variants, Cadet Uniforms and Mirror Universe versions (as do the previous updates).

More updates to come.


Just looked up the latest updates and as always a job well done! Thanks muchly!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1239
08-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Greetings Blackavaar,did you have some guide for canon ship patterns/colors updated to season 4 or at least to season 3.
Keep the good job sir / .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1240
08-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Okay, at this point all Antares and Sierra uniforms have been updated. I also just updated all Vice Admiral uniforms and added this new addition.

Section 31 Vice Admiral

This has been added to the Section 31 Uniforms section for easy reference.

More to come.


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 AM.