Lt. Commander
# 1251
08-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
^ The Diplomat dress uniforms are located in the DS9 / TNG section of the Canon Dress Uniforms post.
Thanks, I must have looked at that screen a dozen times without noticing them near the bottom.
Lt. Commander
# 1252
08-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
I too would VERY much like to see this!

Blackavaar, you do such a wonderful job ! Thank you!
Thanks, Djinn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
I use your color guides for all my feds and most of their BOffs!

Thanks for this guide. I would be so lost trying to get things to look just right.

Impeccable work, indeed!
(still working on a new crew pic, one linked in my sig is no longer accurate. Making one for Nyrez's crew also.)
You're welcome and thank you!

I'm not sure if you've updated that crew pic yet, but it looks pretty kool to me. I like the way you got them all lined up on the bridge like that.

Lt. Commander
# 1253
08-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
You're welcome and thank you!

I'm not sure if you've updated that crew pic yet, but it looks pretty kool to me. I like the way you got them all lined up on the bridge like that.

Thanks! Nay, that is still the old one (with Five in a black seven outfit). The new one I am working on is the actual Galaxy Bridge and a couple uniforms changed, Five's in particular. The delay in finishing it is because of the open nature of the backboard behind the captain's chair in the new bridge I am using (I think it is Justice.. one of the three C-Store Galaxy bridges). I'm having a problem getting the BOff's scaled just right to look like they were really standing behind the bar.

The current one in my signature doesn't have that so you cannot see their legs.
Lt. Commander
# 1254
08-31-2011, 10:15 AM
How long til we see a color guide for the KDF Academy uniforms?
is does just "dark" work? lol
since i understand that the Acad uni is technically not canon.
Lt. Commander
# 1255
08-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
How long til we see a color guide for the KDF Academy uniforms?
is does just "dark" work? lol
since i understand that the Acad uni is technically not canon.
You'll see guides for those very soon. Early next week at the latest, as early as this Friday if I can swing it.

I plan on doing a guide based on the colors seen in the screen shots on the C-Store and another couple based on canon uniforms (like those worn in STV: The Final Frontier).

Keep watching.

Lt. Commander
# 1256
08-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
You'll see guides for those very soon. Early next week at the latest, as early as this Friday if I can swing it.

I plan on doing a guide based on the colors seen in the screen shots on the C-Store and another couple based on canon uniforms (like those worn in STV: The Final Frontier).

Keep watching.

sounds great!
Lt. Commander
# 1257
09-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Incidentally, all Jupiter 1 through 5 uniforms and their Veteran counterparts have now been updated to the new style. Jupiter Veteran updates are still a work in progress.

Lt. Commander
# 1258
09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Incidentally, all Jupiter 1 through 5 uniforms and their Veteran counterparts have now been updated to the new style. Jupiter Veteran updates are still a work in progress.

Thanks pal! All very much appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 1259
09-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
You'll see guides for those very soon. Early next week at the latest, as early as this Friday if I can swing it...
My KDF Characters are complaining that if they were Feds this would have been done already.

LOL j/k :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist a double-poke (at you, Lord Blackavaar, and at us whiney KDF Players who always have it so rough). Take your time. Here's hoping you enjoy your Labor Day Weekend, cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 1260
09-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
My KDF Characters are complaining that if they were Feds this would have been done already.

LOL j/k :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist a double-poke (at you, Lord Blackavaar, and at us whiney KDF Players who always have it so rough). Take your time. Here's hoping you enjoy your Labor Day Weekend, cheers!
Ha ha ha!

Thanks, Patrician! As it happens I did manage to finish the Klingon Academy guides, at least the primary two. There will be more variants and mock-ups using these parts soon.

Klingon Academy 1 - Male
Klingon Academy 2 - Female

Also, the Jupiter Veteran guides have now been updated.