Lt. Commander
# 1301
10-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
All Bajoran Uniforms have been updated.

In addition I added a new one to the line up. This one isn't canon, but I've worn it in-game for a while now and I've had a number of people ask me to make a guide for it. So, here it is.

Bajoran Stealth / Section 31 Uniform

This has been added to both the Bajoran and Section 31 areas for ease of reference.

Enjoy!
More updates to come.

Thanks for those, mate! Looking great as always! I'm also looking forward to seeing the updates to follow.

I don't suppose you could do a guide for the uniform that Commander Wildman wears please? And I think there's two Captains and a Chief Medical Officer over on Deep Space 9 that have uniforms that might be worth you taking a look at and possibly creating guides for. I think there's probably a fair few NPC's uniforms you could look at for possibly making guides tbh. But, like the Player's ship Transporter Chief they just might be cases of changing the colour config but maybe you could cast your eyes over them and see what you think?

Keep up the great work, pal!
Lt. Commander
# 1302
10-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Thanks for those, mate! Looking great as always! I'm also looking forward to seeing the updates to follow.

I don't suppose you could do a guide for the uniform that Commander Wildman wears please? And I think there's two Captains and a Chief Medical Officer over on Deep Space 9 that have uniforms that might be worth you taking a look at and possibly creating guides for. I think there's probably a fair few NPC's uniforms you could look at for possibly making guides tbh. But, like the Player's ship Transporter Chief they just might be cases of changing the colour config but maybe you could cast your eyes over them and see what you think?

Keep up the great work, pal!
You're welcome and thanks!

I've added those uniforms to my to do list.

Lt. Commander
# 1303
10-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
You're welcome and thanks!

I've added those uniforms to my to do list.

Thanks, man.
Lt. Commander
# 1304
10-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Nevermind.
Lt. Commander
# 1305
10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
KDF Update: All Lethean and Nausicaan Uniforms have been updated to the new style.

More to come.

Lt. Commander
# 1306
10-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Quote:
KDF Update: All Lethean and Nausicaan Uniforms have been updated to the new style.

More to come.

Speaking of Klingon Faction uniforms, did they ever fix that bug where after the second or third bridge officer the colors sync?
Lt. Commander
# 1307
10-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuyver
Speaking of Klingon Faction uniforms, did they ever fix that bug where after the second or third bridge officer the colors sync?
No, actually on Test that problem seems to be getting worse.

Lt. Commander
# 1308
10-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Blackavaar, I'm wondering if you ever attempted to do a mock-up of the outfits worn by the Department of Temporal Investigations? I know I'm not sure what uniform pieces I should attempt to color in that somewhat black color they wore for their outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 1309
10-28-2011, 07:39 AM
DTI doesn't really have a uniform, it's sort of a civilian agency. What Dulmer and Lucsly wore was basically just 24th century office attire. So I think you need to take this one to Cryptic. (Why did we get 21st century suits, but not 24th/25th century ones? There's been plenty of civilian clothes seen throughout the series.)
Lt. Commander
# 1310
10-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuyver
Blackavaar, I'm wondering if you ever attempted to do a mock-up of the outfits worn by the Department of Temporal Investigations? I know I'm not sure what uniform pieces I should attempt to color in that somewhat black color they wore for their outfits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
DTI doesn't really have a uniform, it's sort of a civilian agency. What Dulmer and Lucsly wore was basically just 24th century office attire. So I think you need to take this one to Cryptic. (Why did we get 21st century suits, but not 24th/25th century ones? There's been plenty of civilian clothes seen throughout the series.)
That is true. But I'll give it a go on a mock-up anyway, Spike.