Lt. Commander
# 1361
11-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithaqua
Black I just wanted to drop a quick thank you again for all your hard work. I *know* this takes a lot of time and effort. I'm horrible with this costume stuff and I refer to your guides very often, especially on STOWiki. So, thanks.
You're very welcome, Ithaqua!

Lt. Commander
# 1362
11-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Wow. Just wow!

Thanks, I'm off to the tailor!

Paul
Lt. Commander
# 1363
11-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Bowman View Post
Wow. Just wow!

Thanks, I'm off to the tailor!

Paul
You're welcome, Paul. I'm glad you like them.

Lt. Commander
# 1364
12-01-2011, 12:22 PM
After all the time, this is still one of the most imprtant threads in this forum.

And it's slowly going towards a quarter million views, I think that tells us a lot.

Thank you Blackavaar for this wonderful piece of art.
Lt. Commander
# 1365
12-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
After all the time, this is still one of the most imprtant threads in this forum.

And it's slowly going towards a quarter million views, I think that tells us a lot.

Thank you Blackavaar for this wonderful piece of art.
You're welcome, Dee! And thank you!

Lt. Commander
# 1366
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
For those who would like to know, all TMP uniforms and the RnD variants (in the Soft Canon/Fan Choice section) have now been updated to the new style. More to come.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1367
12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
For those who would like to know, all TMP uniforms and the RnD variants (in the Soft Canon/Fan Choice section) have now been updated to the new style. More to come.

Enjoy!

Thanks bud! Cheers for the updated guides!

Was wondering...do you have any totally new uniform guides in the works at all? I think I made some uniform suggestions to you many posts back. Embarrisangly I can't exactly remember what those suggestions were but I think one of them was for optional uniforms for Department Heads to distinguish them. When you've got time do you think you might work on anything like those and any other brand new uniform ideas that yourself has had and that our fellow ST fans have suggested to you?

Thanks again for the updates! Keep up the great work!
Lt. Commander
# 1368
12-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Thanks bud! Cheers for the updated guides!

Was wondering...do you have any totally new uniform guides in the works at all? I think I made some uniform suggestions to you many posts back. Embarrisangly I can't exactly remember what those suggestions were but I think one of them was for optional uniforms for Department Heads to distinguish them. When you've got time do you think you might work on anything like those and any other brand new uniform ideas that yourself has had and that our fellow ST fans have suggested to you?

Thanks again for the updates! Keep up the great work!
Well, a few posts back I did add the Transporter Chief variants you requested along with my own version of what the Academy uniforms might look like as a Duty uniform. I wasn't sure which Transporter Chief you wanted so I did both of the versions that appear in the Transporter Room on our ships. Now that I think about it though, I think you might have meant the ESD Transporter Chief. Let me know.

I was planning to do the Naomi Wildman uniform this weekend while I take some new screens for the Mirror Universe VA uniforms and I do also have some ideas for Section Chief variants. Any particular uniform you would like to see?

Lt. Commander
# 1369
12-02-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm a bit curious:
Do you intend to update the Klingon TOS-style uniform guide?
Recently we got a TOS-style pants option.
Lt. Commander
# 1370
12-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Well, a few posts back I did add the Transporter Chief variants you requested along with my own version of what the Academy uniforms might look like as a Duty uniform. I wasn't sure which Transporter Chief you wanted so I did both of the versions that appear in the Transporter Room on our ships. Now that I think about it though, I think you might have meant the ESD Transporter Chief. Let me know.

I was planning to do the Naomi Wildman uniform this weekend while I take some new screens for the Mirror Universe VA uniforms and I do also have some ideas for Section Chief variants. Any particular uniform you would like to see?

Ah, yes. I totally forgot about the Transporter Chief uniform I requested. Thanks for the reminder. It was actually the ship Transporter Chief I was talking about. Apologies for not being clear about that initially but you seemed to have read between the lines and given the guide for the uniform I wanted. But if you could see your way to doing the ESD Transporter Chief's uniform too It'd be greatly appreciated. Can never have enough uniform variants as far as I'm concerned and any opportunity I can get to come on this thread and give you kudos for the guides you create I'll gladly take.

I had an idea for a uniform whilst wandering through Starfleet Academy as it happens...a dress uniform for the cadets and personnel of Starfleet Academy using the Academy uniform colours on the Jupiter uniforms. Is that something that interests you and that you might consider creating guides for?