Lt. Commander
# 1381
12-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Dear Blackavaar,

thank you a lot for all the guides. I really use them a lot because I like to be "canon" as much as possible. What would be my science captain on the Intrepid without the Voyager-Uniform?

I do have a question. Are you planning to do some guide for the new STF ground sets? I know they are very hard to get so it's more a question about plans for the future (whenever this will be).
Lt. Commander
# 1382
12-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Superb, pal, superb! Thanks very much for all of those! Look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
It makes sense that the Academy staff would have something like the Jupiter 4 Academy Dress Uniform Variants. For formal hearings (ex. when your whole Academy class is gathered to watch your cadet get called on the carpet for cheating. :p The Commandant has to look good dressing you down.) or even the graduation ceremonies.
Thank you and you're welcome.

I agree. I love the Academy Dress variants I've made. I'm glad you like them as well.

Lt. Commander
# 1383
12-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahariKajal View Post
Dear Blackavaar,

thank you a lot for all the guides. I really use them a lot because I like to be "canon" as much as possible. What would be my science captain on the Intrepid without the Voyager-Uniform?

I do have a question. Are you planning to do some guide for the new STF ground sets? I know they are very hard to get so it's more a question about plans for the future (whenever this will be).
It may take a while for me to acquire them all, but yes, I do plan on adding guides for those as well.

Lt. Commander
# 1384
12-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
It may take a while for me to acquire them all, but yes, I do plan on adding guides for those as well.

Good to hear. I am looking forward to it.

By the way: No need to hurry. I think most of the players need at least a while
Lt. Commander
# 1385
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey Balckavaar.(At Frist Remember i'am German and my english is Bad,so sorry when my grammar kill's you )

At first i say again thanks for your Guides and your constan work to keep them up to date.
(Have make the Uniforms for my 2 last Chars also with this Guide now)

But one question.When your doing this here do you have any Time to Play?
Lt. Commander
# 1386
12-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_22
Hey Balckavaar.(At Frist Remember i'am German and my english is Bad,so sorry when my grammar kill's you )

At first i say again thanks for your Guides and your constan work to keep them up to date.
(Have make the Uniforms for my 2 last Chars also with this Guide now)

But one question.When your doing this here do you have any Time to Play?
Ha ha! Yes, I do get time to actually play the game from time to time. But really, the customization is my favorite part of the game, so doing these guides is also fun for me.

Lt. Commander
# 1387
12-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Well, new bug/feature.

When you use the new drop down menu to select the type of costume you want, if it is an Off Duty or Formal Wear, and you want to change it afterwards, it will "forget" and cost you to redo the outfit, so be careful people.
Lt. Commander
# 1388
12-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_McKaby
Well, new bug/feature.

When you use the new drop down menu to select the type of costume you want, if it is an Off Duty or Formal Wear, and you want to change it afterwards, it will "forget" and cost you to redo the outfit, so be careful people.
Thanks for the heads up, Patrick.

Lt. Commander
# 1389
12-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Also something else, the "Armour" are their own drop-down option, according to my fleet, and suffer from the same problem.

Also, another heads up, I cannot confirm this, but the Mk X may unlock the armour at the tailors, but I cannot confirm this, only hearing it from several people, cannot find anything on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 1390
12-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_McKaby
Also something else, the "Armour" are their own drop-down option, according to my fleet, and suffer from the same problem.

Also, another heads up, I cannot confirm this, but the Mk X may unlock the armour at the tailors, but I cannot confirm this, only hearing it from several people, cannot find anything on the forums.
I have no personal experience with the STF gear (I've been spending my Season 5 STO time DOffing. ). That said, I just read this post this morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99 View Post
X doesn't provide a uniform.

A complete XI set unlocks one uniform. XII unlocks the one the NPCs wear.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...68&postcount=8