Lt. Commander
# 1391
12-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Thanks for this thread it's great . I have a question though, is there any way to allow alien BOFFS whilst playing KDF to have a Klingon sash? Just I made mine look ilke a TOS Klingon with no ridges, but I can't select a sash from the options. Kind of sucks really .
Lt. Commander
# 1392
12-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim3822 View Post
Thanks for this thread it's great . I have a question though, is there any way to allow alien BOFFS whilst playing KDF to have a Klingon sash? Just I made mine look ilke a TOS Klingon with no ridges, but I can't select a sash from the options. Kind of sucks really .
You should be able to add sashes once they rank up. Sashes do not start to become available until Lieutenant Commander rank and then more become available for each rank after that. See the Klingon Baldrics guide for which sashes become available at which ranks.

Lt. Commander
# 1393
12-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Hello, everyone!

I have finished updating the Voyager Training Jumpsuits and the Drive Flight Suit. I know it's not a lot but it is as much as I could get done with everything that is going on right now.

Unfortunately there will be no further updates for the next couple of weeks as I will be on vacation and away from my main computer. I think I've got pretty much everything done except for the Off Duty uniforms and some Mirror Universe variants however, so I hope you can forgive the hiatus.

When I return I will continue the updates and add some new variants for you to play with. Until then I want to wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season. Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1394
12-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Hello, everyone!

I have finished updating the Voyager Training Jumpsuits and the Drive Flight Suit. I know it's not a lot but it is as much as I could get done with everything that is going on right now.

Unfortunately there will be no further updates for the next couple of weeks as I will be on vacation and away from my main computer. I think I've got pretty much everything done except for the Off Duty uniforms and some Mirror Universe variants however, so I hope you can forgive the hiatus.

When I return I will continue the updates and add some new variants for you to play with. Until then I want to wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season. Enjoy!

Thank you, my friend! I wish you very happy holidays! All the very best to you! Take care!
Lt. Commander
# 1395
12-15-2011, 11:28 PM
That's really amazing work Blackavaar, thank you and I hope you have a Happy Holiday!
Lt. Commander
# 1396
12-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Hey Blackavaar.
I have checkt the Destiney Novels Uniform Guide and i have a question.
The Shoulderparts are very bright (nearly white)
Whitch artworks indicate this?
I Have the Parts of the Destiny Novel in German and the Artworks show the Normal First Contact/Late DS9 Uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 1397
12-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_22
Hey Blackavaar.
I have checkt the Destiney Novels Uniform Guide and i have a question.
The Shoulderparts are very bright (nearly white)
Whitch artworks indicate this?
I Have the Parts of the Destiny Novel in German and the Artworks show the Normal First Contact/Late DS9 Uniform.
That is based on the second novel's cover here and this image here.

Others have already commented that they don't believe the image on the cover is white, but I still maintain that it is. However, to compensate I have named that section Soft Canon / Fan Choice, instead of just Soft Canon. And really, if you want to use the TNG Film version it is already available. Why make a Destiny variant that is exactly the same?

Happy Holidays!

Lt. Commander
# 1398
12-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Hmm okay thanks for the Pic.
This was no kind of critique.
I just was confused. :-)
Here are the German Cover Artworks i know.
http://www.amazon.de/Star-Trek-Desti...der_B004XYPQFI
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/imag...299956&s=books
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/imag...299956&s=books

I see in Destiney Starfleet use the ATG Badges.
Lt. Commander
# 1399
12-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Thanks a lot Blackavaar, I'm costume maniac (I'm collecting armours and costumes in MMO I play) so I really appreciated hard work you put in this guide!

Have a nice holidays Maybe you will find time to create guide of Xmas event scarves (but first of all I need found out how to get one :/ )?
Lt. Commander
# 1400
12-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Happy Holidays, Blackavaar!

I was going to ask... are you gonna come out with the official M.A.C.O. and Omega Force canon colors?