Lt. Commander
# 1471
04-06-2012, 12:11 AM
any chance of getting the uniforms of the Ent-F crew up?

Sorry if there already is one, I didn't see it though.
Lt. Commander
# 1472
04-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Uh Black, is there any reason why the rank pips and the combadge for the mirror 25th century starfleet were changed? Last I checked, which was 5 minutes ago, they're still a black standard combadge and black rank pips ingame on the NPCs. Aside from that though, the latest guides are glorious!

Also, how are the guides for the MACO, OMEGA, and KHG uniforms coming along?
Lt. Commander
# 1473
04-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Uh Black, is there any reason why the rank pips and the combadge for the mirror 25th century starfleet were changed? Last I checked, which was 5 minutes ago, they're still a black standard combadge and black rank pips ingame on the NPCs. Aside from that though, the latest guides are glorious!

Also, how are the guides for the MACO, OMEGA, and KHG uniforms coming along?
Since they added the ability to use the Terran Empire badge on Starfleet uniforms, I anticipated that they would update the 25th Century Mirror uniforms along with that change. So, I changed all of the guides to use the Terran Empire badge and then they just went and left the 25th Century uniforms as they were. I am still hopeful that they will update them someday at which point the guides will be accurate.

And I'm sorry but I will not be doing guides for the STF Grind Gear. I just cannot get into repeating those missions over and over enough times to earn the pieces.

Lt. Commander
# 1474
04-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Since they added the ability to use the Terran Empire badge on Starfleet uniforms, I anticipated that they would update the 25th Century Mirror uniforms along with that change. So, I changed all of the guides to use the Terran Empire badge and then they just went and left the 25th Century uniforms as they were. I am still hopeful that they will update them someday at which point the guides will be accurate.

And I'm sorry but I will not be doing guides for the STF Grind Gear. I just cannot get into repeating those missions over and over enough times to earn the pieces.

Maybe someone who has unlocked them can help? I'd be willing to play around and try to match the colors, and provide screen shots, if you can make the guide from that. I have unlocked mk XI KHG and Omega outfits, am working on maco, as well as mk xii versions of the KHG and Omega, and eventually MACO.
Lt. Commander
# 1475
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
Maybe someone who has unlocked them can help? I'd be willing to play around and try to match the colors, and provide screen shots, if you can make the guide from that. I have unlocked mk XI KHG and Omega outfits, am working on maco, as well as mk xii versions of the KHG and Omega, and eventually MACO.
Yes, that would help greatly. Thank you! Just post the screenshots and color matches whenever you can and I will use them to make the guides.

Lt. Commander
# 1476
04-18-2012, 02:52 AM
I love your Mirror Universe TOS guide and have used it for my 3 bridge crew members. Thanks again for the charts. I cant wait for more bridge crew members.
Lt. Commander
# 1477
04-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Blackavaar, maybe you know where I can preview / see these new outfits added with Ferengi boxes? I know, they are expensive and you won't probably make guide for them, but maybe other players put screenshots of them somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 1478
04-18-2012, 11:43 AM
by right clicking on the item in the lobi store, you can get a picture of the outfit on a mannequin.
Lt. Commander
# 1479
04-30-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm aware that they aren't in the game, but have you given any thought to trying your hand at designing a series of Emergency Hologram uniforms that use the Jupiter costumes?
Lt. Commander
# 1480
04-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Your 25th century Bajoran uniforms are wrong. If you vist Bajor you will see that their colors are similiar to the ones from the DS9 era.