Lt. Commander
# 201
08-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKindness View Post
You, sir, go above and beyond. You're AWESOME!

Sticky this thread immediately, mods.
Seriously, I don't understand why it doesn't have one already. If it's an issue with the words Canon, the mods can change them. We need this stickied...

edit. I mean, hell, just an esque to the end of Canon and it's settled.

Blackavaar's Guide to Canonesque Colors.

Bam, new thread title appropriate for sticky.
Lt. Commander
# 202
08-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
yeah, I would like to see them unlock the rest of the uniform to coloring, especially given the varied versions of the uniform that are out there.

http://www.ussgalaxy.net/database/uniforms/uniforms.htm
Whoa! Where are the "Modern Tunics" from? I have never seen those before, but I like them!

I would love those in game!
Lt. Commander
# 203
08-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijingomi View Post
Black,

I can not thank you enough for devoting both the time and energy to these items. Every time I even think of changing my character's uniform, I come to you first.

I'd send you a bottle of Dom as a thank you if I could
Same here! Thanks a bunch - and I'm costume slot addicted as well! ROFL - I have it all from TOS to 25th Century! LOL
Lt. Commander
# 204
08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
I got my Federation Ambassador Accolade last night which unlocked the new Diplomat Jacket. I'm really looking forward to your Color Mastery on this one Blackavaar.

The jacket has four colors total: Jacket, undershirt, trim, and piping (I think those would be the terms). Only the undershirt and piping are player controlled. The jacket and trim are locked, white and (light) gold respectively.

My problem, and I hope you can help Blackavaar, is that I'd like the piping to match the trim, but I can't find that shade of gold in the color pallets. So I went with a dark red undershirt and piping (matching the WoK jacket). I also can't decide what color the rank pips and combadge should be (for the later I like my LTS badge).

I haven't looked at Jiro's pants, but I went with the WoK pants. I liked the stripe up the side (WoK red, to match the top).

Looks pretty sharp I must say.

Anyway, I look forward to your "Professional" assessment.

Again, why the H isn't this thread a sticky?!?
Lt. Commander
# 205
08-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijingomi View Post
I'd send you a bottle of Dom as a thank you if I could
I'm sure if we pool our energy credits, we could send him a bottle of Chateau Picard
Lt. Commander
# 206
08-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks for your hard work there, Black!
Lt. Commander
# 207
08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
I'm sure if we pool our energy credits, we could send him a bottle of Chateau Picard
Who'd want that common swill? >booze snob face< -- I was thinking of some Tulaberry Wine perhaps.
Lt. Commander
# 208
08-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Two new additions to the Off Duty section.

Basic Robe 5, which is the common robe worn by the new Vulcan Civilians (minus the hood, of course) and Wraparound Robe 5, which is the robe worn by the Ferengi brothers on Memory Alpha (minus the neck piece).

I saw these in game and liked them, so I just had to figure out the color combos.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 209
08-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh btw, as a benefit of upgrading to Pro on Photobucket I am now able to upload higher res images. So, I have updated the wallpapers in the OP with the actual 1440x900 res versions I originally intended.

I am now working on wallpapers for the Klingon section as well. I will have those uploaded as soon as they are ready.

Lt. Commander
# 210
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
The first of the Klingon wallpaper versions are up now. Let me know what you guys think and if I can improve them in any way.

Working on single era versions now. Will have them up as soon as they are finished.