Lt. Commander
# 461
12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Hey man...first off I wanna say AWESOME work!

Any chance of getting a flag officer variant for the ENT unis (and possibly MU ENT as well?) I just can't seem to make it work and you seem to have a knack for puttin all of it together just right
Lt. Commander
# 462
12-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
Heeey, awesome work.

Any chance, however, of getting a guide for Commander Bradden's Starfleet Intelligence variant of the Vice Admiral Coat? He can be seen on the "Factions" section off of the main STO page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeamyGoodnss
Hey man...first off I wanna say AWESOME work!

Any chance of getting a flag officer variant for the ENT unis (and possibly MU ENT as well?) I just can't seem to make it work and you seem to have a knack for puttin all of it together just right
Thanks guys! I'll definitely look into those ones for you.

Lt. Commander
# 463
12-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks guys! I'll definitely look into those ones for you.

Awesome! I've wanted that coat ever since I first saw it, but I'm too obsessive-compulsive a follower of your guides to try to attempt it myself.

*Seriously, I don't use a uniform unless there's a Blackavaar color guide for it. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
Lt. Commander
# 464
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Sir Blackavaar,

I'm at work and can't access your Troi pictures (can't access Photobucket here). I'll look at them later, but I expect they're great.

I haven't purchased the costume yet, the reviews have been poor, and I have some questions. Maybe you can answer them for me? For starters, it looks in the C-Store pictures like there are a lot of wrinkles in what should be a skin-tight outfit. Am I seeing too much cloth bunching?

I read a post in the forums (and another, I can't find at the moment) that there is a problem displaying rank insignia, is this so?

And lastly, am I to understand correctly that this C-Store Costume "Pack" is just a shirt and shoes wearable by only Federation Females? That there's no first season skant (though you've made a work around) or other accessories?
Lt. Commander
# 465
12-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
And lastly, am I to understand correctly that this C-Store Costume "Pack" is just a shirt and shoes wearable by only Federation Females? That there's no first season skant (though you've made a work around) or other accessories?
Yep, as per Stormshade: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...85#post3222385
Lt. Commander
# 466
12-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Here are those missing few you guys requested. They have also been added to the appropriate sections for your convenience. Note on the ENT Admiral uniform: The Admiral rank pips should be displayed on both sides of the top. Unfortunately in game they only appear on one side.

TOS Engineering and Maintenance Technician
TNG Engineering and Maintenance Technician

ENT Admiral's Uniform
ENT - MU Admiral's Uniform

Vice Admiral Starfleet Intelligence Variant

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 467
12-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Sir Blackavaar,

I'm at work and can't access your Troi pictures (can't access Photobucket here). I'll look at them later, but I expect they're great.

I haven't purchased the costume yet, the reviews have been poor, and I have some questions. Maybe you can answer them for me? For starters, it looks in the C-Store pictures like there are a lot of wrinkles in what should be a skin-tight outfit. Am I seeing too much cloth bunching?

I read a post in the forums (and another, I can't find at the moment) that there is a problem displaying rank insignia, is this so?

Yes, there is some clipping with the rank insignia, but as Deanna Troi never wore her rank with the jumpsuit, it doesn't come into play if you are keeping to canon. So, it didn't hinder me at all.

And there are a number of wrinkles in the jumpsuit, but as similar wrinkles do appear from time to time in the show I don't see them as an issue, though they could be toned down just a bit.

The v-shaped belt Troi wore with the Jumpsuit during Season One (she only wore the Skant for Encounter at Farpoint) is missing. I have mentioned this is the afore mentioned thread. The T'Pol belt fills in fairly well, but the proper belt would be preferable. Hopefully they will add it soon.

I am actually more concerned at this point with the Admiral pips on the ENT uniforms. It seems that they only appear on one side, though in the series they were worn on both sides.

Lt. Commander
# 468
12-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
Awesome! I've wanted that coat ever since I first saw it, but I'm too obsessive-compulsive a follower of your guides to try to attempt it myself.

*Seriously, I don't use a uniform unless there's a Blackavaar color guide for it. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
Thank you, Husnock! That's a great compliment. I hope you like how it came out.

Lt. Commander
# 469
12-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Here are those missing few you guys requested. They have also been added to the appropriate sections for your convenience.

TOS Engineering and Maintenance Technician
TNG Engineering and Maintenance Technician

Maintenance Orange Hooray!
Lt. Commander
# 470
12-13-2010, 09:55 PM
i don't have the Enterprise Uniforms yet. Are those Enterprise uniforms two pieces? I ask as I wondered if you could use the top with the TOS pants? I thought that combo might work well for the blue and red TOS technician jumpsuits? The sleeves on the show were 3/4 length, but I thought this combo might do the trick?

EDIT for link: http://starfleet1701st.yuku.com/repl...an-Jumper.html