Lt. Commander
# 471
12-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
i don't have the Enterprise Uniforms yet. Are those Enterprise uniforms two pieces? I ask as I wondered if you could use the top with the TOS pants? I thought that combo might work well for the blue and red TOS technician jumpsuits? The sleeves on the show were 3/4 length, but I thought this combo might do the trick?

EDIT for link: http://starfleet1701st.yuku.com/repl...an-Jumper.html
Yes, they are two pieces. Top and Bottom. And check out my Cadet, Technicians and Thugs section for the Technician coveralls. I found it looks best just to go with the long ENT pants, emulating the longer legged versions of the coveralls. The texture on the TOS pants just doesn't match with the ENT top. Plus, without the ENT pants it doesn't look quite like a one piece any more.

Lt. Commander
# 472
12-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thank you, Husnock! That's a great compliment. I hope you like how it came out.

It's awesome! Can't wait to deck my character out in it.
Lt. Commander
# 473
12-22-2010, 07:56 PM
You excited for the new TMP uniforms out tomorrow? I know I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

Come spring I think you should hold a fashion show on ESD
Lt. Commander
# 474
12-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
You excited for the new TMP uniforms out tomorrow? I know I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

Come spring I think you should hold a fashion show on ESD
Yes, I'm very excited! Can't wait. I have TMP queued up to play first thing tomorrow.

You guys may have to wait a bit for the guides to be posted though. I'm on vacation and I don't have access to my good machine. I estimate the guides will be posted shortly after the new year. I hope you don't mind waiting. I'll post some screen shots for you at least when I get a chance.

And a Canon Fashion Show sounds like a great idea. Maybe a contest and some prizes or something? Will have to consider that.

Lt. Commander
# 475
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Yes, I'm very excited! Can't wait. I have TMP queued up to play first thing tomorrow.

You guys may have to wait a bit for the guides to be posted though. I'm on vacation and I don't have access to my good machine. I estimate the guides will be posted shortly after the new year. I hope you don't mind waiting. I'll post some screen shots for you at least when I get a chance.

And a Canon Fashion Show sounds like a great idea. Maybe a contest and some prizes or something? Will have to consider that.

More than happy to wait! I'm sure your TMP uniform guides will be as fantastic as all the rest you've put together! Enjoy your holiday and drink plenty of eggnog. You deserve it.

Happy holidays everyone!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 476
12-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
More than happy to wait! I'm sure your TMP uniform guides will be as fantastic as all the rest you've put together! Enjoy your holiday and drink plenty of eggnog. You deserve it.

Happy holidays everyone!!!!
Thank you, Alan.

Here are those screen shots I promised.

Admiral Blackavaar 1
Admiral Blackavaar 2
Admiral Blackavaar 3

TMP Crew 1
TMP Crew 2

I have the colors all worked out and will be all ready to make the guides when I get back from holiday.
Until then, have a Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!

Lt. Commander
# 477
12-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
...Here are those screen shots I promised....

I have the colors all worked out and will be all ready to make the guides when I get back from holiday.
Until then, have a Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!
They look great Blackavaar. I look forward to your guides!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all the rest of us Canon Costume Fellows!
Lt. Commander
# 478 MP Badges
12-31-2010, 11:48 AM
Just noticed that you can't change the background color on the badges for your bridge crew beyond the normal gold, silver, black options. You can on your captain though, kinda sucks if you want to personalize all your BO's to match cannon department colors...but I look forward to your guide to come out. In fact I always use your guide when making any of my uniform options...except my sexy hot pink formal suit.
Lt. Commander
# 479
01-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Might want to report that as a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 480
01-03-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm back everyone! Happy New Year!

Working on the TMP guides now. I expect to have them posted within the next couple days.

The problem with the TMP badge seems to be the difference between male and female. For some reason males have the secondary color which allows them to change the backfield color while females do not. I have reported this as a bug and received a positive reply from the GMs. I am hopeful that this will be fixed soon and I will update the images for the guides when they are.

Thanks for all the warm wishes.