Lt. Commander
# 511
01-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Awesome as always my friend! Great work! Thank you!

I could be mistaken but wasn't there a gray cadet version of this uniform used in VOY: Endgame?
Anytime, pal. And I believe you are right. In fact, as I recall, there was a whole class room full of them. I'm going to have watch that episode again and work up some for the guide. Thanks for the reminder.

Lt. Commander
# 512
01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Anytime, pal. And I believe you are right. In fact, as I recall, there was a whole class room full of them. I'm going to have watch that episode again and work up some for the guide. Thanks for the reminder.

Here is the gray cadet version

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...en_of_nine.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 513
01-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:

You're very welcome. Always happy to help.

I was just wondering, whilst we're on the subject of cadet uniforms, do you have any plans to create guides for 25th century cadet uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 514
01-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
I was just wondering, whilst we're on the subject of cadet uniforms, do you have any plans to create guides for 25th century cadet uniforms?
I'll consider that. Of course, it would be completely speculative since there are no such uniforms in the game. But using the canon uniforms as reference and postulating based on the appearance of the 25th Century versions, I think can come up with something.

Lt. Commander
# 515
01-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
I'll consider that. Of course, it would be completely speculative since there are no such uniforms in the game. But using the canon uniforms as reference and postulating based on the appearance of the 25th Century versions, I think can come up with something.

I'm glad you're gonna give it some thought. I'm sure any speculation you have on the 25th century cadet uniform will be highly plausible and fit in with the current uniforms as though it has been there from Day 1.

Lt. Commander
# 516
01-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Quote:
He he he! I know, Vetinari. I can't wait to get home and get online so I can start decking out my crew and start taking screen shots...
Heh. Thanks for takin' the joke Blackavaar!

Quote:
And they're here!

The AGT uniforms have been added to the Canon Uniform Guide for easy reference.
The VOY Drive Flight Suit can also be found on the Cadets, Technicians and Thugs Guide...
Well done as usual BV. Thanks! It's unfortuante the AGT Shirts clip the rank uniform pips (tkt #1,032,507).
Lt. Commander
# 517
01-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Quote:
[color="Wheat"]Okay. I added the TOS Skirt variants. Though no gold skirt was ever shown in the series, I went ahead and added one anyway since players will no doubt have female characters in command positions. I know I do. I'll add a gold MU skirt as well just as soon as I can for the same reason.
Just watched the Corbomite Maneuver episode and Uhura along with a couple other female officers wore a gold/green skirt. I would have likely never noticed if not for this thread. Thanks btw. I've been trying to tweek the TOS uniform colors to look correct in-game for awhile now.
Lt. Commander
# 518
01-17-2011, 12:29 PM
The AGT Cadet Uniforms have been added to the guide.
In addition to seeing them below you can also find them on the Cadets, Technicians and Thugs Guide.

AGT Undeclared Cadet

AGT Command Declared Cadet
AGT Operations Declared Cadet
AGT Sciences Declared Cadet

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 519
01-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Heh. Thanks for takin' the joke Blackavaar!

Well done as usual BV. Thanks! It's unfortuante the AGT Shirts clip the rank uniform pips (tkt #1,032,507).
Thank you and you're welcome!
I'm sure they will fix the clipping issues in short order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamornaut
Just watched the Corbomite Maneuver episode and Uhura along with a couple other female officers wore a gold/green skirt. I would have likely never noticed if not for this thread. Thanks btw. I've been trying to tweek the TOS uniform colors to look correct in-game for awhile now.
Yes, actually I have noticed that since I have watched the entire TOS series just recently. They actually use the gold skirts a lot in Season One. They use them less in Seasons Two and Three, but even then they were still there and the color I chose matches beautifully.

Thanks and you're welcome!

Lt. Commander
# 520
01-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
The AGT Cadet Uniforms have been added to the guide.
In addition to seeing them below you can also find them on the Cadets, Technicians and Thugs Guide.

AGT Undeclared Cadet

AGT Command Declared Cadet
AGT Operations Declared Cadet
AGT Sciences Declared Cadet

Enjoy!

Wow! Those are great! Excellent work once again!

Glad I remembered those uniforms for you.