Lt. Commander
# 581
02-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Would you be willing to make guides for the Bajoran robes (sans hood)? They are different for males & females. I made a female version on my VA, it works pretty well in the lighting of the Temple, but it would be cool to see a male version too.
Lt. Commander
# 582
02-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Would you be willing to make guides for the Bajoran robes (sans hood)? They are different for males & females. I made a female version on my VA, it works pretty well in the lighting of the Temple, but it would be cool to see a male version too.
Sure, I'll check it out.

Lt. Commander
# 583
02-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
As it so happened I was already working on it. I first did the best mock-up I could of the Q robe from TNG, then I started on the in-game costume Q Jr. wears. Both have also been added to the Special section of the Off Duty Uniform Guide.

Q
Q Jr.

Enjoy!

Nice. Now cryptic needs to release the hat and necklace.

Can you say special unlock for those who had an active account during the 1 year anniversary?

Come on Cryptic, you know you want some mortal Qs running around.
Lt. Commander
# 584
02-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Well done on the Q's, Blackavaar! Wasn't there a fleet at one time, called the QQ Continuum? I see a fleet uniform in the making. :p
Lt. Commander
# 585
02-10-2011, 01:02 PM
At long last the DS9 - MU Off Duty wear guides are here!

These have been added to the Mirror Universe Uniform Guide.
A link has been added to the Off Duty Uniform Guide as well, since they are created using mostly Off Duty options

Bashir
Brunt
Ezri
Jadzia
KIra
Kira Formal
O'Brien
Odo
Quark
Sisko

I hope you all like them. Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 586
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Okay, for those who have been waiting I apologize for this taking me so long, but I have at last revised the Canon Starship Listing in order to address your concerns. I wanted to make sure it was as accurate as possible. So, I did a whole lot of digging to make sure everything was listed correctly.

A Canon Bridges listing has also been added per player requests. This will show players which bridges are closest to fitting with their actual canon counterparts. While some of these may not actually be canon, they give that canon feeling when used with the proper ships.

Both of these have been added in wallpaper form for your convenience.

Canon Starship Listing

Canon Bridges Listing

Hopefully you will find the new Canon Starship Listing much more accurate. If anyone feels I've made any further mistakes please let me know so I can correct them.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 587
02-15-2011, 05:09 PM
I assume "logic refit" means they're the STO version of a different ship?

On my graphics settings, the canon look can usually be achieved with no pattern, and a light grey. I'll take a look though, since it's been a while since I've not used colors.

Fantastic work as usual.
Lt. Commander
# 588
02-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I assume "logic refit" means they're the STO version of a different ship?

On my graphics settings, the canon look can usually be achieved with no pattern, and a light grey. I'll take a look though, since it's been a while since I've not used colors.

Fantastic work as usual.
Yes, Logic Refits are Starships that while not being canon can be reasonably assumed to be within canon progression over the 30 years between the time of the series and films and that of the game. In other words, if the series and films had continued to evolve over the 30 years leading up to the game, these are refits that might have been created for them.

Thanks, Feld!

Lt. Commander
# 589
02-16-2011, 05:26 AM
I like that they are wallpapers mate, but I have a slight problem, the text is a little bit too small for me, I can just about read them, otherwise, very good work on here mate, I keep comming back looking for stuff

Oh and sticky?
Lt. Commander
# 590
02-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Good list. You forgot to lime the "Canon" next to the Constitution class and if you increased the font size by 1 or 2 points it'd be much more legible, though I don't how much that would mess with your alignment.