Lt. Commander
# 651
03-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Open Jackets are here!...
Lord Blackavvar, I must once again congradulate you on your continued excellence. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 652
03-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Okay, the TNG Captain's Variant Gray and Captain's Variant Jacket have been updated with the proper pants. Sorry for the error. Thanks again to Alan for the heads up.

More updates coming soon.

Lt. Commander
# 653
03-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Your TNG Captain's Variant Gray link takes me to a blank white page.

Every other pic works.
Lt. Commander
# 654
03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Your TNG Captain's Variant Gray link takes me to a blank white page.

Every other pic works.
It's working fine here. Link is correct. Trying pressing Ctrl and F5 or clear your cache and try again. Your browser might still be trying to take you to the old version.

Lt. Commander
# 655
03-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know if the sorted out the issue the issue with the black TNG pants not matching the new texture TNG tops has been fixed yet? Ive messed around with unform editor but they still don't seem to match
Lt. Commander
# 656
03-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
It's working fine here. Link is correct. Trying pressing Ctrl and F5 or clear your cache and try again. Your browser might still be trying to take you to the old version.

I figured out it was just my comp being stupid, network issues, my bad.
Lt. Commander
# 657
03-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I figured out it was just my comp being stupid, network issues, my bad.
No worries, bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nh5316 View Post
Does anyone know if they sorted out the issue the issue with the black TNG pants not matching the new texture TNG tops has been fixed yet? Ive messed around with uniform editor but they still don't seem to match
The texture doesn't quite match but as far as the color it seems to match pretty good. It's definitely blacker than it was before. That much is an improvement.

----------------------------------------------------

Updates for the DS9 and DS9 Cadet uniforms are done. More to come.

Lt. Commander
# 658
03-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRaktajino
Would it be so hard for Cryptic to make a "default colors" option for all these uniforms so we don't have to kill ourselves like this?
Even if they did make the standard canon uniform colors the default, they could only do one. So, you would still need to figure out the medical variants, cadet uniforms, etc. on your own. Besides, not everyone agrees on what colors are truly canon, because not everyone sees colors the same way. My guides are really just a starting point to help you choose whatever colors you feel are best for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Lord Blackavvar, I must once again congratulate you on your continued excellence. Thank you.
Thank you, Vetinari. And you are welcome.

Lt. Commander
# 659
03-07-2011, 11:06 PM
And I think they are a great starting point. I usually use yur guide for all my Foundry missions. I said it a couple of times already but let me say it again: Thank you, your guide helps me so much!
Lt. Commander
# 660
03-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRaktajino
Would it be so hard for Cryptic to make a "default colors" option for all these uniforms so we don't have to kill ourselves like this?
LMAO like fans could ever agree on what is 'completely' canon let alone default