Lt. Commander
# 731
03-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Assuming it's customizable absolutely, but somehow I doubt it will be. The baldrics on the KDF side aren't.
Surprised that that its not possible for the KDF to customise the baldric. I thought there'd be plenty of things to do with it.

Quote:
Sorry, I can't use that site. I don't trust sites that bombard me with pop-ups and try to get me to sign up for things every time I click on something. Thanks anyway.
I'm incredibly sorry about that, Blackavaar. Had I known I would never have directed you too it. As a user of the browser Firefox myself with the add-on Adblock Plus installed with it I've never suffered from pop-ups on that site.

I hope you manage to find what you need so your able to make those Starfleet Academy 2372 instructor uniform guides possible.
Lt. Commander
# 732
03-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Surprised that that its not possible for the KDF to customise the baldric. I thought there'd be plenty of things to do with it.
Yeah, there would really, but unfortunately the devs thought it was best to not give us the option for some odd reason.

Quote:
I'm incredibly sorry about that, Blackavaar. Had I known I would never have directed you too it. As a user of the browser Firefox myself with the add-on Adblock Plus installed with it I've never suffered from pop-ups on that site.

I hope you manage to find what you need so your able to make those Starfleet Academy 2372 instructor uniform guides possible.
No worries, mate.

---------------------------------------------------

These New Additions to the Details section prompted me to redo the color mapping on the others as well to make it less cluttered and easier to see the images. I also reorganized them so that they are in alphabetical order. Let me know what you think.

Bajoran Earring - Gold 1
Bajoran Earring - Gold 2
Bajoran Earring - Silver 1
Bajoran Earring - Silver 2

Ferengi Headdress - Simple - Ferengi 1 (Mine Enemy)
Ferengi Headdress - Ornate

Also, check out this New Addition to the TNG section in the Canon Uniforms Guide.

Acting Ensign

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 733
03-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yeah, there would really, but unfortunately the devs thought it was best to not give us the option for some odd reason.
Maybe its something they can work on in the future? I'm sure the players of STO with allegiance to KDF would welcome the opportunity to have a customisable baldric.

Quote:
No worries, mate.

---------------------------------------------------

Quote:
These New Additions to the Details section prompted me to redo the color mapping on the others as well to make it less cluttered and easier to see the images. I also reorganized them so that they are in alphabetical order. Let me know what you think.

Bajoran Earring - Gold 1
Bajoran Earring - Gold 2
Bajoran Earring - Silver 1
Bajoran Earring - Silver 2

Ferengi Headdress - Simple - Ferengi 1 (Mine Enemy)
Ferengi Headdress - Ornate

Also, check out this New Addition to the TNG section in the Canon Uniforms Guide.

Acting Ensign

Enjoy!

Great job! And well remembered about the Acting Ensign uniform! I totally forgot about that one. Good to know somebody is on the ball.
Lt. Commander
# 734
03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Just curious, I was watching the last episode of Voy and I noticed that the Doctor's uniform looks a little more blue to the ones Dax and Bashir wore in that DS9 episode that took place in the fture. Are my eyes messing with me or are they the same color? BTW, those Bajoran earings are great, I already changed the earings on my officers that wear em.
Lt. Commander
# 735
03-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Great job! And well remembered about the Acting Ensign uniform! I totally forgot about that one. Good to know somebody is on the ball.
Thanks! And you can always count on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
Just curious, I was watching the last episode of Voy and I noticed that the Doctor's uniform looks a little more blue to the ones Dax and Bashir wore in that DS9 episode that took place in the fture. Are my eyes messing with me or are they the same color? BTW, those Bajoran earings are great, I already changed the earings on my officers that wear em.
You are correct. There is a minor difference in the tone between the two version. Different costume directors make for continuity errors from time to time. Also, you have to consider that those costumes likely get washed a lot, which would cause fading over time.

---------------------------------------

I will be watching a lot of TOS this weekend and working on the new TOS Pack uniforms. I'll have them added to the guide ASAP. Keep watching.

Lt. Commander
# 736
03-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Looks like you have your work cut out for you this weekend. Plenty of new TOS uniforms released today.
Lt. Commander
# 737
03-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Looks like you have your work cut out for you this weekend. Plenty of new TOS uniforms released today.
Yep. Can't wait to get home and get started.

Lt. Commander
# 738
03-25-2011, 03:31 PM
The C-Store pics and NPCs use colors on these uniforms that we can't set for our characters. :-(
Lt. Commander
# 739
03-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Just curious Blackavaar, if you need any of the Comic Book uniform pics, I've got all of em in pdf if you ever need em, just pm me.

Always willing to make the best guide ever..... even better!
Lt. Commander
# 740
03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
The C-Store pics and NPCs use colors on these uniforms that we can't set for our characters. :-(
While this is true I think the green I used for the TOS Captain's Variant is pretty close to the actual color in Trek's pic. I can't tell for sure yet as I'm still stuck at work, but it looks pretty close to me. As for the light blue used for the Doctor's and Nurse's Variants, I don't think the C-Store images look accurate at all. They're a bit too light. Still I don't think our available options will match perfectly either but we work with what we have. C'est la vie.