Lt. Commander
# 841
04-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximization View Post
I've been looking for a how-to topic giving instructions on how to create a seven of nine-like character in star trek online, but I just can't find anything giving me good information i can use at the character creator. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope
Well, you'd have to either have a liberated borg character (playable for lifers, or a BO can be C Store purchased, or comes with the Amazon versions of the game - last check, they were going pretty cheap) OR you can buy the 7 of 9 costume pack, and give any (female) character her borg attachments and catsuit.
Lt. Commander
# 842
04-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximization View Post
I've been looking for a how-to topic giving instructions on how to create a seven of nine-like character in star trek online, but I just can't find anything giving me good information i can use at the character creator. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope
Well, you'd have to either have a liberated borg character (playable for lifers, or a BO can be C Store purchased, or comes with the Amazon versions of the game - last check, they were going pretty cheap) OR you can buy the 7 of 9 costume pack, and give any (female) character her borg attachments and catsuit.
Incidentally, the character I used to make the Seven of Nine guides is a Human female using Basic face 1 with a few minor modifications and wearing the short Ponytail hairdo. We do not have an "Efficient" bun yet.

Lt. Commander
# 843
04-05-2011, 12:21 AM
I just noted that the April 1st Tribble update notes indicate:
  • Franklin Drake is now wearing an actual section 31 costume

Have we ever seen him outside of the NPC dialog box? Might be interesting to see if this is a variant or something new to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 844
04-05-2011, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Correct, though much more widely spaced in the game version. Also, the upper displays of the LCARS along the sides are way too tall and completely inaccurate. The same can be said about the Defiant pack bridges. Hopefully these will be reworked with as much accuracy as the new TOS bridge someday.
Except the TOS bridge and corridors all bridges and corridors are too large. So missing and additional consoles (except those in the middle, because those are very important) should not be a reason to ignore a nearly perfect fit, because most bridges in STO have more or less consoles/chairs than the bridges we have seen in the shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
I just noted that the April 1st Tribble update notes indicate:
  • Franklin Drake is now wearing an actual section 31 costume

Have we ever seen him outside of the NPC dialog box? Might be interesting to see if this is a variant or something new to the game.
I think that this was part of an April Fool's Day joke!
Lt. Commander
# 845
04-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Incidentally, the character I used to make the Seven of Nine guides is a Human female using Basic face 1 with a few minor modifications and wearing the short Ponytail hairdo. We do not have an "Efficient" bun yet.

Thanks a lot @Blackvaar and Felderburg :-)
Lt. Commander
# 846
04-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
He follows you around in one mission. Specifically the mission Suspect, which seems to be bugged at the moment since I can't get in.
Lt. Commander
# 847
04-05-2011, 01:08 PM
I patched Tribble. The dialog box indicates this is Drake's costume. As seen on Ds9. Would be fun do a mission for him and unlock that for our character as reward.
Lt. Commander
Off Duty - Special Characters has been moved to its own section in order to make room for future additions.

Special:
Gary Seven Suit 1
Gary Seven Suit 2
Gary Seven Suit 3

Kes Outfit 1
Kes Outfit 2
Kes Outfit 3
Kes/Tieran Outfit 4

Kivas Fajo

Q
Q Jr.

Vorta - Eris
Vorta - Keevan
Vorta - Weyoun
Vorta - Yelgrun

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 849
04-06-2011, 02:46 PM
While we're waiting for those Bajoran Militia uniforms...
New additions based on in-game characters have been added to the Off Duty section.

Ambassador 1
Ambassador 2
Ambassador 3

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 850
04-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Greetings Lord Blackavaar,

I have a request. Whenever you get around to making the Guides for the new Bajoran Militia uniforms, released today, can you be sure to include/add a "25th Century" version for the four uniforms displayed in the C-Store?

http://www.startrekonline.com/dyncon...bajoran_01.jpg

Please and thank you!