Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 931
04-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Hmmm, looks like you're going to have a new uniform to add to the list come next week. XD Probably the easiest one you've ever done. XD
Probably. I've got to wait and check out the details though. It could be trickier than it looks, like does it come with pants and boots of its own or will I have to choose from options we already have? And if I do have to choose from stuff we already have, what will look most accurate?

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 932
04-26-2011, 07:22 PM
I'd like to see the uniforms worn in the Voyager episode with the race that the Delta Flyer was in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 933
04-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT_Pierce
I'd like to see the uniforms worn in the Voyager episode with the race that the Delta Flyer was in.
So would I. But until then you can use my VOY Drive Flight Suit mock-up in the Cadets, Technicians and Thugs Guide.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 934
05-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Blackaraar,

I gotta say, you rox.

I've followed your guide since inception and, even tho I can't afford the c-store items, I always enjoy your renderings. Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail.

To paraphrase Dr. McCoy, "I feel safer about your guesses than most other people's facts." And, all I ask is that "[you] try to make the best guess [you] can".

Carry on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 935
05-03-2011, 09:21 AM
I did a search on Bajoran Uniforms and found this link of the correct color they should be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 936
05-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
Blackaraar,

I gotta say, you rox.

I've followed your guide since inception and, even tho I can't afford the c-store items, I always enjoy your renderings. Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail.

To paraphrase Dr. McCoy, "I fees safer about your guesses than most other people's facts." And, all I ask it that " [you] try to make the best guess [you] can".

Carry on.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnonSeek View Post
I did a search on Bajoran Uniforms and found this link of the correct color they should be.
And thank you.

I used that page as well as this one as part of my research. I also watched the series and took careful notes of how the uniforms looked in different lighting.

Also, the guides are as close as they can be with the colors available in our Standard pallet. They could be more accurate if we were allowed access to the Off Duty pallet.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 937
05-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackavaar

Also, the guides are as close as they can be with the colors available in our Standard pallet. They could be more accurate if we were allowed access to the Off Duty pallet.
Even better, let us use a Color Picker to fine tune the colors.

As an aside. if you find yourself having trouble discerning what the color is you could use a Color Palette Generator.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 938
05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
If one were interested in recreating Miral Paris' uniform...what shade would you say her uniform is? It looks...brown.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 939
05-04-2011, 01:15 AM
I just want to say that I admire the work in this thread. I love going with different costume appearances and these ones (taken from the shows) really do look different from most in-game (in a good way).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 940
05-04-2011, 08:45 AM
First off once again thanks so much for producing such detailed uniform colour guides, Blackavaar! Superb work!

In addition to the Bajoran uniform guides you've created, I thought I'd bring another uniform that Odo wore briefly in the DS9 pilot episode. Check it out here: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Odo,_2369.jpg

Hope that helps!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:29 AM.