Lt. Commander
# 951
05-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Hello again Blackavaar. Got another uniform variant for you. Whilst at The Captain's Table, I came across a Starfleet captain named Qat'Anmek and he appears to be wearing the basic B-01 uniform except that that instead of not only the yoke across the shoulders being command red, the rest of the uniform top is command red too only a slightly darker shade. I came across this image of him on the STO Wiki:

http://www.stowiki.org/File:Qat%27Anmek.png

I hope that maybe helps and possibly leads you in to creating some more guides for these too.

Lt. Commander
# 952
05-05-2011, 06:36 PM
that is the captain of the player's ship during the tutorial
Lt. Commander
# 953
05-05-2011, 06:41 PM
So I've been out of the loop for a few weeks and only got to login today, but did is it just me or did they actually add in true black? Because all of the ones I had set at previous "black but not really" are actually black.
Lt. Commander
# 954
05-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
that is the captain of the player's ship during the tutorial
I know. Nice uniform he has on. Blackavaar could adapt it for a guide as a Captain's Variant.
Lt. Commander
# 955
05-05-2011, 09:46 PM
You know, it never occurred to me that my dead commanding officer was at the Captain's table. Maybe I should warn him or something that at some point in the past/future, the Borg are going to kill him and his entire command staff, until only a single Ensign is left.
Lt. Commander
# 956
05-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Wasn't the top area on the enlisted goldish, not gray? I might be wrong, just thought i'd mention.

Looking back, looks like you do have a lot you would redo. I'd love em!
Yeah it looks grayer then it is. I actually went for a light tan type of deal.
Lt. Commander
# 957
05-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Hello again Blackavaar. Got another uniform variant for you. Whilst at The Captain's Table, I came across a Starfleet captain named Qat'Anmek and he appears to be wearing the basic B-01 uniform except that that instead of not only the yoke across the shoulders being command red, the rest of the uniform top is command red too only a slightly darker shade. I came across this image of him on the STO Wiki:

http://www.stowiki.org/File:Qat%27Anmek.png

I hope that maybe helps and possibly leads you in to creating some more guides for these too.

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
So I've been out of the loop for a few weeks and only got to login today, but did is it just me or did they actually add in true black? Because all of the ones I had set at previous "black but not really" are actually black.
Actually they just reskinned the uniforms (WoK, DS9, TNG and TNG Film) for which black was not true. I agree, it looks much better now.

Lt. Commander
# 958
05-06-2011, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST General
Nice effort! We still need a bit more mix and matching to finalise the movie era uniforms. The boots are great (I mean they are awful but they are accurately awful). Are there no armour components that allow for shoulder pads for security.

I was also wondering if a beige Section 31 top could be a passable away team jacket from TMP.
Lt. Commander
# 959
05-06-2011, 11:30 AM
The new Section 31 uniform has been added to the Section 31 guide Under the title Sloan Uniform (DS9).

Section 31

Speculation was correct. This was the easiest guide I've ever made.

To the devs:

Great work on the textures and wrinkles on this one. And thanks for giving the set its own Pants and Boots. My one complaint about this uniform is the Collar. It should be slightly higher and it would be nice if it could be colored separately. This would allow players to use it for a wider variety of uniform styles. Otherwise great work. Kudos!

Lt. Commander
# 960
05-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
The new Section 31 uniform has been added to the Section 31 guide Under the title Sloan Uniform (DS9).

Section 31

Speculation was correct. This was the easiest guide I've ever made.

To the devs:

Great work on the textures and wrinkles on this one. And thanks for giving the set its own Pants and Boots. My one complaint about this uniform is the Collar. It should be slightly higher and it would be nice if it could be colored separately. This would allow players to use it for a wider variety of uniform styles. Otherwise great work. Kudos!

The collar should also be matte black (or at least cotton)