Lt. Commander
The year is 2075, and Global warming has reached record highs! Scientists from across the globe warn that the world will burst into flame any moment now if there is no solution found within the next three weeks!
The worlds most powerful countries set too work to find the fix to this apocalyptic prognosis.

Great Canadian minds decide there is only one way to remedy this problem only one way to save the earth....rooting through old files from decades past they find the one thing COOL enough to lower the earths temperature to more manageable levels....to save the world from certain ruin!

Hastily they move to the secret subterranean chambers hidden deep beneath Winnipeg to a secret lab where He lay frozen in his own coolness till the world could finally appreciate him most. No longer a pariah he would save the earth and do it for mankind and his native country of Canada.

Come to save us all from global warming I present to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39Lm_HRfOs
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Dude, seriously WTF?

You like feeling ok? Do you need to "talk"?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2010, 08:39 PM
I thought Iceland was stopping global warming already. Heck, the EU gives them money for a bailout, and they turn around and ground air travel. I always knew the ancestors of the Vikings had a mean streak.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
The year is 2075, and Global warming has reached record highs! Scientists from across the globe warn that the world will burst into flame any moment now if there is no solution found within the next three weeks!
The worlds most powerful countries set too work to find the fix to this apocalyptic prognosis.

Great Canadian minds decide there is only one way to remedy this problem only one way to save the earth....rooting through old files from decades past they find the one thing COOL enough to lower the earths temperature to more manageable levels....to save the world from certain ruin!

Hastily they move to the secret subterranean chambers hidden deep beneath Winnipeg to a secret lab where He lay frozen in his own coolness till the world could finally appreciate him most. No longer a pariah he would save the earth and do it for mankind and his native country of Canada.

Come to save us all from global warming I present to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39Lm_HRfOs
That sir is no future I want any part of...off to the transdimensional machine!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Speaking of Climate Change, I offer unto you this gem of insanity....Pay close attention to the 4th paragraph.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nmental-damage

Can anyone say thought criminal?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
Speaking of Climate Change, I offer unto you this gem of insanity....Pay close attention to the 4th paragraph.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...nmental-damage

Can anyone say thought criminal?
I have only one reaction to this... /facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM
/facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Your posts broke my interwebz!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-20-2010, 10:48 AM
I've posted it before, but I'll post this again...

Yuck!
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Really what we need to do is shoot a device into the atmosphere that can turn carbon monoxide into Ozone, then re-freeze an somewhat unimaginable amount of sea water an dump on top of the poles without wiping out the polar bears and penguins.

That would be the the only real way to reverse global warming, but since that's basicully un-doable with our level of technology. We might as well not care and all go play catch with a lighter and TNT.