Lt. Commander
# 1 RA5 Science Officer LF-Fleet
04-16-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm a RA 5 Liberated Borg Science officer, Deep-space science ship captain.

I'm looking for a US Fleet that has moderate to high activity, uses Ventrilo/TS3 (One of these is a must, because from my experience Voice chat is a must for good team work). I myself am EST, but I can work with PST or Central times.

I currently also play LotRo as well, have been sense 07, I'm part of one of the best Kinship's on my server (Order of the Phoenix), as a result I have a lot of experience in raiding situations. My role in LotRo was also a healer, and before LotRo I play a healer in DDo. So I know what I'm doing.

I'm 19, I'm a guy, and my Avatars name is Elim@dylan7of9

I am currently in a Fleet but it's activity is far to low.

I'd like a Fleet that PvP's, and PvE's regularly, I'm not in to RP.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2010, 06:51 AM
OmegaXIII is currently recruiting and very active. We have at least 1 raid every night. We have several members that enjoy PvP but no regularly scheduled events currently. That's not to say we can't get them up and running! We're a laid back crew that likes to have fun. Check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-17-2010, 08:34 AM
and you fairly outline us, Omega Fleet.

no, we are not omega 13, for clarification, you would think they would think they do some better research.

We are one of the oldest STO fleets, participating since 2008 in the STO community, we are a Pve/PVP group. We are more then just a fleet in STO too, we are a complete Gaming Community that play a variety of games online as a group. STO is one of our endevours.

We have multiple players from EU, UK, and across the EST-PST. The Current main body of the fleet is in the EST-PST range. We have began active recruiting again after a growth/branching out stage. We believe in helping our fellow guildmates, and our friends as well.

I do not do "canned" responses as you can see from most recruiters, for I am not a recruiter. I am the Director of all STO Operations for Omega. I believe in a personal touch. To me our membership is not a number, they are people. They deserve a personal response to their inquiry.

Contact me ingame, or send me a PM, I be glad to meet you and show you around if you like, and you can make up your own mind about the true Omega Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Research Complete!

Omega XIII's name derives from the Omega XIII Device. It is a tongue in cheek reference, picked to communicate the atmosphere of our Fleet. While we are full of great fun-loving people, we're not full of ourselves. In fact, that is our first Fleet General Order. "If you aren't having fun, stop what you are doing, and do something that is fun!"

While our Fleet Name is new to STO, our Fleet Leaders have been following Star Trek Online since Perpetual's announcement right up through Closed Beta to present. Our Fleet and site are dedicated to Star Trek Online exclusively, facilitating a natural growth around the mechanics specific to STO without the clicky-ness or dilution you might find at a "Gaming Community."

Our primary member-base finds itself in the United States, EST through MST. However we do not limit membership to any time-zone, and in fact our European Union Division has grown quite extensively in the past weeks, bringing in many fun new people. Playing a game with fun personable people is what it's all about!

Our members take pride in being very friendly, helpful and positive. You might think of us as your friendly neighbor - always willing to go the extra mile for a Fleet Member.

Feel free to shoot a message any Member of Fleet Omega XIII in-game or stop by our site for more information.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan7of9 View Post
I'm a RA 5 Liberated Borg Science officer, Deep-space science ship captain.

I'm looking for a US Fleet that has moderate to high activity, uses Ventrilo/TS3 (One of these is a must, because from my experience Voice chat is a must for good team work). I myself am EST, but I can work with PST or Central times.

I currently also play LotRo as well, have been sense 07, I'm part of one of the best Kinship's on my server (Order of the Phoenix), as a result I have a lot of experience in raiding situations. My role in LotRo was also a healer, and before LotRo I play a healer in DDo. So I know what I'm doing.

I'm 19, I'm a guy, and my Avatars name is Elim@dylan7of9

I am currently in a Fleet but it's activity is far to low.

I'd like a Fleet that PvP's, and PvE's regularly, I'm not in to RP.
Hi I have sent you in game mail to invite you to our fleet contact me in game or raven@panim my colleague to discuss further.

The fleet is part of a US Guild of the same name thats been around for 12 years.
We have 50+ active members and growingfrom US/UK/Euro/RoW .

We heavily use vent for team PVP/RP missions and more...