Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
SHOWSTOPPER

I have 2 missions finished and checked but when i try and compleat via the text it wont update or give me experience.

To make matters worse none of my crew abilities show in space, so it's pretty much a show stopper since i have no crew support.

I did a force verify but that didnt fix the issue.

This is only on one toon (my main) Others do not seem affected.
Lt. Commander
UPDATE

On the website the' My Characters' all appear fine but neural who shows no data but his name.

I also did a transfer of neural to the test server and tried him there same issue, so I am pretty sure the problem is the character data being corrupt.

How do we fix this?
Lt. Commander
# 3 Question
04-18-2010, 05:59 AM
How Do I get Help on this?
Lt. Commander
# 4 My Main is still Unplayable
04-19-2010, 11:31 AM
I'd like some official word someone is looking into this.

My Main is Unplayable
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2010, 03:54 PM
My fleetmate @hunterodin is having this same issue and Cryptic is telling him to level a new Captain. Please draw attention to this guys, keep it bumped until Cryptic replies and helps these people

We need to stick together as a community.

Please, help these players out.

Odin@HunterOdin & the original poster.

Stop ignoring your paying customers Cryptic. I am stating, here and now. If Cryptic continues their deplorable customer service and technical support, I will make it my personal mission and that of every member of our 300+ member fleet to make this known across the web and the forums, so there is no doubt in anyones mind; that Cryptic is a company that doens't care about its customers.

Prove me wrong Cryptic, help these people or prepare for a PR nightmare.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Bump, please fix these issues.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Hey Cryptic, can you please give these guys a hand?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-19-2010, 06:36 PM
This issue is being dealt with on an individual basis through the GM tickets already submitted. I've been tracking it throughout the day, and have already escalated it. I'm aware of 3 players currently experiencing similar problems. In all cases, missions can't be turned in, and bridge officer abilities are unavailable. While the two seem completely unrelated, the fact that they popped up in 3 independent cases can't be denied.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I would like to determine what sort of impact this might have, and what could possibly be causing the problem. Right now I have very little solid information.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
This issue is being dealt with on an individual basis through the GM tickets already submitted. I've been tracking it throughout the day, and have already escalated it. I'm aware of 3 players currently experiencing similar problems. In all cases, missions can't be turned in, and bridge officer abilities are unavailable. While the two seem completely unrelated, the fact that they popped up in 3 independent cases can't be denied.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I would like to determine what sort of impact this might have, and what could possibly be causing the problem. Right now I have very little solid information.
Many thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana

GM_Litana, my fleetmate Odin@HunterOdin was told to level a new character by Cryptic when he contacted them. He has tried everything on his end to fix the problem, I even tried to help him myself and saw the very UNHELPFUL ticket replies he was given.

Why was he told to level a new character as the issue cannot be resolved? If you say you are aware of the players dealing with the issues, why is nothing being done to help them play the game in the meantime? At present he has cancelled his subscription due to this nonsense. He isn't much for the forums, but I can get him to come on the topic, I told him I would help him try and get some kind of response here.

However, he does need a hand and you are in jeopardy of losing yet another player who has suffered due to error on the server-side. He has done everything including reinstalling STO. I've tried to see if the issue is just on his end as well, but it was not, the same issue affected me when I tried to help him troubleshoot on his character.

At the very least, the people who are suffering through this should be given some sort of game time in credit for their lost playtime and an apology for being told to level a new character. This doesn't affect me, but it affects my fleet member and therefore it is personal.