Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11 GM Ticket #
04-19-2010, 08:31 PM
And here goes the infamous fleet mate. I'm hoping I had just gotten a bad CS rep.
2 Tickets:
#821851 -- listing the missing abilities individually that I can access on my Assault Cruiser.
#823479 -- restating that I have an issue and submitted as a bug report proper instead of requesting GM help.

I'm truly hoping to have this fixed and to have some time compensated on my account, as attempting to call today was met with "We are currently not accepting phonecalls". I know and appreciate that the game is new and evolving (they've told me that enough times in responses), and glitches and bugs are to be expected, but something so major to be so casually treated makes it hard for me to continue to love the game.

I'll continue to check in, both on my account and the thread, hoping for this issue to be resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Bump
04-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Just to keep it up there, if anyone else is having this issue, please post it here also. It truly is unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterOdin View Post
Just to keep it up there, if anyone else is having this issue, please post it here also. It truly is unacceptable.
My good friend, it's not so much the bug that is unacceptable, stuff happens, it is the way Cryptic has handled this thus far that is both unacceptable and deplorable. I know of no other supposedly 'large' or 'decent' company that would shove the poor customer service down our throats, that they do. I hope that GM_Litana is serious about helping you guys, if not this is just the icing on the cake for Cryptic; they are creating unhappy customers every single day of the week.

They don't even help with the minor problems, so it's no surprise they were not helping with this, major problem. Funny, de-levelled people who entered PvP, knowing it was going to bug their character; got a reward for the few days they were unable to play. You and others have been glitched for a week or more, unable to do anything, on characters you have spent 5+ days /played time.

It's sad, STO has a solid foundation but it seems like what the game lacks aside, Cryptic needs to step up in their treatment of the customers and not treat them like dogs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterOdin View Post
And here goes the infamous fleet mate. I'm hoping I had just gotten a bad CS rep.
2 Tickets:
#821851 -- listing the missing abilities individually that I can access on my Assault Cruiser.
#823479 -- restating that I have an issue and submitted as a bug report proper instead of requesting GM help.

I'm truly hoping to have this fixed and to have some time compensated on my account, as attempting to call today was met with "We are currently not accepting phonecalls". I know and appreciate that the game is new and evolving (they've told me that enough times in responses), and glitches and bugs are to be expected, but something so major to be so casually treated makes it hard for me to continue to love the game.

I'll continue to check in, both on my account and the thread, hoping for this issue to be resolved.
Thats what they did with me too, reclassified it as a bug (ie went into a black hole) I refiled a ticket and focused on the missing crew skills... sometimes i think they read only the first part of a message and respond. I'll let you know if I get any results.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyote
Thats what they did with me too, reclassified it as a bug (ie went into a black hole) I refiled a ticket and focused on the missing crew skills... sometimes i think they read only the first part of a message and respond. I'll let you know if I get any results.
They tried a few things with me today but no luck... but atleast they are trying things which makes me hopeful. I am hoping that maybe they can do a character restore from before i crashed and all this happened if nothing else. I'll keep ya posted.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Awesome Koyote, I am glad they are starting to help you. So far HunterOdin has received no such help.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Right now, the affected characters are in the hands of a developer, to be looked into more closely. It may be a few days until I have any news.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
Right now, the affected characters are in the hands of a developer, to be looked into more closely. It may be a few days until I have any news.
Thank you GM_Litana, I am glad to see this is going to be fixed now. I was worried these poor guys were going to get sucked into the bug report black hole. Thanks again for the updates.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
Many thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
# 20 Hoping for...
04-23-2010, 02:47 AM
Something more to happen today. I was asked again to submit more detailed information as to the specific time the issue started, so I did the best I could. Now it's back to the waiting game. By the time it's solved, my second captain will probably be a Rear Admiral also.