# 171
04-20-2010, 03:39 AM
Sorry...i have to bump this important thread
Lt. Commander
# 172 tired or drunk much??
04-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
It is at the bottom line of the first tab of the Journal. It pr. default says "Normal".

If you can't see it you either did'n get the patch from tribble (wich should be kind of impossible), or you're not on tribble.

I have to ask since i dont know: You did sign up for Tribble, and select "Tribble - Test Shard" from the launcher right?
ok, what you should have said was: "yes this is only for tribble, sorry for the confusion because since this only relates to tribble this entire thread should be located in the TRIBBLE section of the forums and needs to be moved."

see, i asked if this was for tribble only.. and you wrote a bunch of other things. i'm not sure why,, but you did. it's ok.. sht happens

my answer to your reply is "no i didn't get any patches for tribble because i don't play on tribble, of course i'm not on tribble(hence me asking if it was an only tribble option), no i didn't sign up for tribble.

if people are posting tribble things in non-tribble forums, they need to make it clear that it's TRIBBLE info in the title and OP... then a mod can move it to tribble section and save all of us a headache.