Lt. Commander
# 21
04-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
They've mentioned that we may be able to put trophies that we unlock through the Accolade system (which is coming next month) in our Ready Rooms, just like all the captains in the shows did.
right, do me a favour and never leave the community for sto, please?
People like you make the community great.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-child View Post
right, do me a favour and never leave the community for sto, please?
People like you make the community great.
Haha, thanks. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Quote:
They've mentioned that we may be able to put trophies that we unlock through the Accolade system (which is coming next month) in our Ready Rooms, just like all the captains in the shows did.
I love that idea. it would be so great if we can win "trophies" to display in our ships as a record of what we have achieved

im going to unlock a fish
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Latinum-plated models of all my past vessels - just like Picard, man. Oh, and some Creedence tapes.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Latinum-plated models of all my past vessels - just like Picard, man. Oh, and some Creedence tapes.
Yeah, I want a Zefram Cochrane figurine like Archer, golden ship models like Picard, and weapons like Sisko. Lol, my ready room is going to need more shelf space.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-18-2010, 03:28 AM
Quote:
golden ship models like Picard
that would be great

at every rank up you get a new slot in a cabinet for a golden ship that you can model, just like the ship builder function, into the shape of your current ship so at RA5 you have a collection of all your old ships
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-18-2010, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I want a Zefram Cochrane figurine like Archer, golden ship models like Picard, and weapons like Sisko. Lol, my ready room is going to need more shelf space.
Im gona ask cryptic to make a cargo bay just for you, so you got somewhere to sleep
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-18-2010, 05:10 AM
I just hope that assuming this all pans out the way we expect/want, that the wandering NPCs are in the uniform we select for Bridge Officers.
Nothing breaks the illusion faster than having you and your senior staff in one uniform, and some random NPC in the corner in something else.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-18-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
Ships Interiors - word of warning Cryptic
Well, I'm sure they are trembling in their boots to hear you threaten them with, what exactly? Are you going to cancel your sub and throw the game box in the dumpster if they make you go through loading screens in your ship? Cause I have a word of warning for you: Expect to have to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-18-2010, 05:26 AM
The ship interiors that are currently available are chessy. I will still take them over nothing... I wish the devs would start looking at the inside of a players ship as a home and as an investment not to mention a content tool. The ship itself should feel massive to the player. Right now even as large as my ships are at RA5 and CPT4 I still feel like I am piloting a runabout with a handful of people.

I do not like any of the bridges since they feel fake. I will continue to hope that as content and other QQ problems settle that they will eventually get around to making them look right. With the idea of being an investment it would be nice if we had a stockpile of NPCs and could control the looks and names at the very least. Like setting a ship uniform. Not to mention make them more than nameless and lifeless hulks.

There is so much I could suggest but there is already lists and threads dedicated to it already.