Lt. Commander
# 41
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiumz0rz View Post
I have to agree with you. However, if you don't want to join a fleet, talk to and get to know other PvPers who are active and are cooperative. Even though I'm in a fleet I don't steer clear of helping other players out who want to learn and play together. While this process is not always as fun, it is certainly just as rewarding.
your such a scrub
J/k bud
don't get me wrong, DOB recruits people that are not the best at pvp but have the ability to learn and keep an open mind to criticism. We have trained ourselves and others int he fleet from our experiences. I and other DOB members can recall the first few RAPINGS we recieved from klingons. It took us about 4-5 matches befroe we didn't lose on a constant basis. Another 10 matches to get where we are now and abotu 100 or so to have fun and tweek group builds to maximize wins.

You are right people do no thave to join a fleet or get a group that is good ect....however you saw first hand the results of what happens when that one guy in our match right after the match cried in zonechat...then quit the following match when he saw it was DOB again. He is in a fleet as too which is sad.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTareq View Post
PUG's are the next level of excitement. You never know what team you end up in. You basically have to improvise from the start, and often fight an enemy team far superior to your own. Far more exiting than being in a premade where you are almost certain to win without too much difficulties. Sure, sometimes pugging does not end all too well, but occasionally you end up with just the right people and have an amazing match.

Today I ended up in a Cracked Planetoid match with just the right people. Facing what looked like a premade (I fought the exact same team later the day) we fought like men possessed and so did they. It was a fun and exiting match without too much crowd control that you will find in most premade vs premade. Both our teams were evenly matched, and at the end we barely managed to scrape off a win with a final score of 15 - 14. Pure awesomeness, and beats facerolling pugs while in a premade any day.

http://img269.imageshack.us/i/screen...042015300.jpg/
this screenshot must be Fed vs Fed, just take a look at those absurt high diggets dps and healing wise for BOTH teams.

Most matches I played on Cracked or Solar, even the "close" one's, didn't get those results for most players, only 1 or 2 would really excel, but 350k healing wiithin 15 kills, u guys were target practising or what?

U say exciting, I say FvsF is the amateur league where little kiddies play with Nerf weapons.

Grow some and join the big league with the KDF as an opponent, I will garantee u that u won't life to see ur team dps average above 100k...
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurianNL View Post
this screenshot must be Fed vs Fed, just take a look at those absurt high diggets dps and healing wise for BOTH teams.

Most matches I played on Cracked or Solar, even the "close" one's, didn't get those results for most players, only 1 or 2 would really excel, but 350k healing wiithin 15 kills, u guys were target practising or what?

U say exciting, I say FvsF is the amateur league where little kiddies play with Nerf weapons.

Grow some and join the big league with the KDF as an opponent, I will garantee u that u won't life to see ur team dps average above 100k...
That there are some fighting words if I ever heard any!
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:

You mean like this? http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/970...0042015592.jpg

KDF is sooo yesterday
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-21-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTareq View Post
You mean like this? http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/970...0042015592.jpg

KDF is sooo yesterday
at least the dps all around is more in line then the other crazy game. And kudos if u won, especially 4 vs 5, but even KDF forces have to suffer a defeat once in a while to keep the carrot tasty for Feds to come back
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Quote:
at least the dps all around is more in line then the other crazy game. And kudos if u won, especially 4 vs 5, but even KDF forces have to suffer a defeat once in a while to keep the carrot tasty for Feds to come back

Its very simple, Klingons ships in general have a higher damage potential, plus a more potent alpha strike from cloak, plus less shields and hull. So naturally a match against the Klingons is over faster, and as a result you see slightly less damage and healing in FvK matches.
However I've been in many FvK matches where I had way over 400.000 healing and 250.000 damage done...as a rule of thumbs, the more both teams are evenly matched, the longer the match lasts and the more damage and healing you'll see.