Lt. Commander
# 21
04-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinnio View Post
I like the mission as it is. I would play it a lot more, but those bugs (showstoppers) are very annoying and Donatra's Ship (last part) is no fun for me. Cloack, decloack, cloack, decloack, cloack, decloack, etc. 30 minutes of this is a bit to much...
Just completed khitomer and had Donatra's Ship sole focus on me most of the time bearly keeping alive why the other players were hitting it with all they had. Taking out that ship took way to long. Again with the clock/declock and healing back up to 100% after more borg ships enter the system.

The ground part was not to bad this time but space parts felt worse. Talk about a modified scimitar as the boss ship as well.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-28-2010, 04:24 AM
the strat has been given on the final boss i suggest ya look it up and adept to it
Lt. Commander
# 23 Khitomer accords.
04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Where is it, how do you get to this mission, where is the Vega sector? I just became a Captain grade 2. So are there certain missions I must complete before I have he option of playing this mission?
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-04-2010, 06:48 AM
To the person who can't find groups for KA...its because you have to finish Cure first and since Cure is ridiculously stupid and irritating people aren't doing so. So the pool of people to do KA and deal with all its problems is much much smaller.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drknight52 View Post
Where is it, how do you get to this mission, where is the Vega sector? I just became a Captain grade 2. So are there certain missions I must complete before I have he option of playing this mission?
gotta be rear admiral 5 in order to get it
raid progression:
infected -> cure -> khitomer accord

edit:

and I loved the story line, except for donatra, which makes just about no sense. Kinda was hoping that she would return as a hero for the romulan empire.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Just played KA for the first time tonight. All in all, the best STF I've played yet. It was a bit long though. It took about 4 hours. How to reduce the length, not sure. I'm not willing to sacrifice the current difficulty to reduce the time.

One complaint I do have though is having to die on purpose to get the accolade for the Borg BO. There has to be a better way to acquire the accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-12-2010, 08:57 AM
it takes 2-3 once ya get it down, probably less for some groups.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyvian View Post
it takes 2-3 once ya get it down, probably less for some groups.
Yes, I did it with my fleet, but myself and one other had not done it before. So there were a few pauses for "mission briefings" along the way plus various other interruptions as we all had some real life moments we needed to handle.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
its a lot better in fleet isnt it

just make sure ya bring charged particle burst
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-12-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry, but missions where you have to jump through hoops or you fail and are punished are the epitome of bad game design.
Praising them simply because you banged your head against the wall enough times to know EXACTLY what to do is simply fueling the fire for more similar STFs.

They are simply not fun to regular players like me.